AUSTRALIAN COMPANY NEWS BITES
Inca Minerals Limited (ASX:ICG) crashed 5.40c (or 51.4%) to close at 5.10c. Compared with the All Ordinaries Index, which rose 21.3 points (or 0.4%) on the day, this was a relative price change of -51.8%. The volume was 30.1 times the average trading of 4.7 million shares.
RELATIVE VALUATION INDICATORS [RVI] FUNDAMENTALS
- The Price to Book of 1.6 is lower than the average of 2.4 for the Materials sector and 2.7 for the Total Australian Market. We estimate the shares are trading at a current year Price to Book of 1.3 and a forward year Price to Book of 1.1.
- Tobin's Q Ratio, defined as MCap divided by Total Assets, is 1.6. Compared with the rest of the market the stock is undervalued.
RELATIVE VALUATION INDICATORS [RVI] TECHNICALS
- In the last three months the stock has hit a new 52-week high thrice.
- In the Australian market of 1,245 stocks and 59 units traded today, the stock has a 6-month relative price strength of 94 (it is outperforming 94% of the market).
Volume: there were 142,785,893 shares worth $8.5 million traded.
- The present value of $1,000 (PV$1000) invested one year ago is $622 [vs $1,202 for the All Ordinaries Index], for a capital loss of $378. The total return to shareholders for 1 year is -37.8%.
- The price is below the lower Bollinger band of 5.45c, indicating an upside for it to return to the band.
- The stock is oversold according to the Williams % R indicator of -98.1, suggesting the price is close to its 14-day low.
Rank In Market
In 3rd Quartile
Relative Strength (6M)
In Top 7%
In Bottom Quartile
In Bottom 1%
Price Change %
In Bottom 1%
- The stock dropped 51.4% on high volatility today.
- The stock dropped to a one-month low.
- The price crashed 51.4% in the last week.
The last 7 company announcements are:
February 26: Inca Minerals: Company Constitution February 2013
February 18: Inca Minerals substantial shareholder buys; shares at a six-day low
Inca Minerals (ICG.AU) substantial shareholder FAB Industries Pty Ltd bought 40,000 shares worth approximately $3,960 on February 14, 2013. FAB Industries Pty Ltd previously held 712,000 shares and now holds 752,000 shares. The purchase price was 10.0c. The shares hit a six-day low on the day.
February 15: Inca Minerals: Change of PO Box Address Details
[Company Release]Change of Postal AddressInca advises that it has changed its post office box address to the following:PO Box 38West PerthWestern Australia 6872
February 14: Inca Minerals: Latest Update From Chanape
[Company Release]Latest Update from ChanapeThe Company is pleased to confirm that the complete set of drill core samples from the CH-DDH001 and CH-DDH002 has been submitted to the laboratory for geochemical analysis. Assay results are not expected to be announced before the last week of February 2013.The Company is also pleased to now release the core box photos of the bottom 100m interval of CHDDH001 and the box photos of CH-DDH002, recently received from Lima. http://www.buysellsignals.net/BuySellSignals/report/Australia/Stock/News/201838.pdf
February 11: Inca Minerals: Appendix 3Z - Final Director's Interest Notice
February 08: Inca Minerals Non Executive Director resigns
Inca Minerals Susan Thomas,Non Executive Director has resigned. The effective date is February 08, 2013.
February 07: Results of Inca General Meeting 6 February 2013
[Company Release]Inca Minerals Limited [ASX: ICG] (Company) is pleased to advise that all resolutions proposed at the General Meeting held at 3:00pm on Wednesday 6 February 2013 (WST) (Meeting) were passed without amendment by the requisite majority on a show of hands.We advise that proxy votes received for the Meeting were as follows: http://www.buysellsignals.net/BuySellSignals/report/Australia/Stock/News/200686.pdf
AU:ICG; ASX:ICG; AX:ICG;