AUSTRALIAN COMPANY NEWS BITES
NetComm Wireless Limited (ASX:NTC), Australia's 4th largest technology hardware & equipment company by market capitalisation, climbed 1.0c (or 4.5%) in the trailing week to close at 23.0c. In the past week the shares have climbed 4.5%, the biggest trailing week gain since Feb 22, 2013. Compared with the All Ordinaries Index which rose 38.8 points (or 0.8%) in the week, this represented a relative price change of 3.8%. In the past week the market capitalisation has climbed $1.1 million.
LONG-TERM RATING (FUNDAMENTALS)
Earning Yield %
% Disc to High
% Prem to Low
SHORT-TERM RATING (TECHNICAL)
Its price change has been positive in the short-term over 5 days, medium-term over 3 months and over the period of 1 year. Its 52-week range has been 28.0c to 10.0c; it is trading at a discount of 17.9% to its 52-week high and a premium of 130% to its 52-week low. $1,000 invested a week ago is now worth $1,045 of which $45 is a capital gain.
Recommended stop loss: 21.28c
Present Value $1000 (1 year)
1-week price change (%)
Relative Strength (6M)
1-month price change (%)
# Hits (3m) 52-w High
RELATIVE VALUATION INDICATORS - RVI - FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS
The stock meets the following value criteria set by Benjamin Graham:
-"Total debt equal or less than twice the net quick liquidation value"; total debt of $12.4 million is 0.83 times the net liquidation value of $14.9 million.
RELATIVE VALUATION INDICATORS - RVI - TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
- The price climbed 4.5% in the last week.
- Compared with the All Ordinaries Index which rose 0.8% for the week, this represented a relative price increase of 3.8% for the week.
- In the Australian market of 1,254 stocks & 57 units traded today, the stock has a 6-month relative strength of 97 which means it is beating 97% of the market.
- A price rise combined with a high relative strength is a bullish signal.
- The price sank 4.2% in the last month.
- This has been exacerbated by robust volume of 2.7 times average for the month.
- The price to 50-day EMAP ratio is 0.99. In the past 50 days this ratio has been under 0.99 just six times suggesting a support level. The 50-day EMAP has decreased to 23.22c. A decrease is another bearish indicator.
Trailing five weeks: the stock was unchanged nine times (35% of the time), rose eight times (31% of the time), fell seven times (27% of the time) and was untraded once (4% of the time). The volume was 2.8 times average trading of 1,870,350 shares. The value of $1,000 invested five weeks ago is $1,122 [vs $1,040 for the All Ordinaries Index] for a capital gain of $122.
Trailing thirteen weeks: the stock was unchanged twenty four times (39% of the time), rose twenty times (32% of the time), fell twelve times (19% of the time) and was untraded five times (8% of the time). The volume was 2.1 times average trading of 4,264,398 shares. The value of $1,000 invested thirteen weeks ago is $1,438 [vs $1,128 for the All Ordinaries Index] for a capital gain of $438.
Trailing Two Years: the value of $1,000 invested two years ago is $1,045 [vs $1,057 for the All Ordinaries Index] for a capital gain of $45.
PRICE VOLUME DYNAMICS