NEWS BITES ASIAN MARKETS
Ylz Information Technology Co., Ltd (SZ:300096), Shenzhen's 25th largest technology company by market capitalisation, dropped 40.0 fen (or 3.8%) in the trailing week to close at CNY10.15, ending a two-week streak of rises. Compared with the SZSE 100 Index which fell 84.6 points (or 2.5%) in the week, this represented a relative price change of -1.3%. The volume was 1.1 times average trading per week of 16,651,605 shares. In the past week the market capitalisation has dropped CNY68.8 million.
LONG-TERM RATING (FUNDAMENTALS)
The company paid a dividend of 10.0 fen in the last twelve months. The dividend yield is high at 1%.
Earning Yield %
% Disc to High
% Prem to Low
SHORT-TERM RATING (TECHNICAL)
Its short term falls have been combined with weak volume resulting in weak momentum falls over 1, 5 and 30 days. Significantly its price of CNY10.15 is at a premium of 2% to its 200-day moving average price of CNY9.95. Its 52-week range has been CNY15.60 to CNY7.53; it is trading at a discount of 34.9% to its 52-week high and a premium of 34.8% to its 52-week low. CNY1,000 invested a week ago is now worth CNY962 of which CNY38 is a capital loss.
Recommended stop loss: CNY9.39
1-month price change (%)
Present Value CNY1000 (1 year)
1-week price change (%)
Relative Strength (6M)
RELATIVE VALUATION INDICATORS - RVI - FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS
The stock meets the following value criterion set by Benjamin Graham:
-"Total debt less than tangible book value"; total debt of CNY14 million (US$2.3 million) is less than tangible book value of CNY577.5 million.
-"Current ratio of two or more"; current assets are 5.29 times current liabilities.
-"Total debt equal or less than twice the net quick liquidation value"; total debt of CNY14 million (US$2.3 million) is 0.02 times the net liquidation value of CNY636.5 million.
RELATIVE VALUATION INDICATORS - RVI - TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
- The price lifted 2.6% in the last month.
- This was on volume of 1.1 times average for month.
- The price to 50-day EMAP ratio is 1.02, a bullish indicator. In the past 50 days this ratio has exceeded 1.02, 29 times suggesting further upside. The 50-day EMAP has increased to CNY9.98. An increase is another bullish indicator.
- The price dropped 3.8% in the last week.
- This was on volume of 1.1 times average for week.
- Compared with the SZSE 100 Index which fell 2.5% for the week, this represented a relative price decrease of -1.3% for the week.
- In the Shenzhen market of 1,496 stocks traded today, the stock has a 6-month relative strength of 29 indicating it is trailing 71.0% of the market.
Trailing five weeks: the stock rose fifteen times (58% of the time), fell nine times (35% of the time) and was untraded once (4% of the time). The volume was 1.8 times average trading of 83,258,025 shares. The value of CNY1,000 invested five weeks ago is CNY1,065 [vs CNY921 for the SZSE 100 Index] for a capital gain of CNY65.
Trailing thirteen weeks: the stock rose thirty five times (56% of the time), fell twenty six times (41% of the time) and was untraded once (2% of the time). The volume was 0.9 times average trading of 206,479,902 shares. The value of CNY1,000 invested thirteen weeks ago is CNY1,104 [vs CNY1,087 for the SZSE 100 Index]