Metals and Mining
Company Overview of Sundance Minerals Ltd.
Sundance Minerals Ltd., an exploration stage company, focuses on the acquisition and exploration of precious and base metal projects. It explores primarily for gold, copper, and silver deposits. The company owns or options interests in 14 properties covering approximately 220,000 hectares in North America and Mexico. Its principal projects include the Miranda property covering 15,925 hectares located in the Sonora State of northern Mexico; the San Ricardo project comprising 37,287 hectares located in north central Sonora; the Los Tamales project covering 3,850 hectares located in north central Sonora; and the Geranio project comprising 539 hectares located in the historic Natividad mining di...
543 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1X8
Founded in 2007
Key Executives for Sundance Minerals Ltd.
Vice President of Latin American Exploration & Production and Director
Vice President of Reserves & Mine Planning
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.
Sundance Minerals Ltd. Key Developments
Sundance Minerals Ltd. Announces Change of Board
Sep 16 14
Sundance Minerals Ltd. announced upon the acquisition of Terra Plata and NumberCo, Mr. Keith Neumeyer, Mr. Ramon Davila, Mr. Raymond Polman,
and Mr. Andrew Poon joined the board of Sundance, while Ms. Tina Woodside, Mr. Roman Friedrich and Mr. Anthony Allen resigned their board positions.
Sundance Minerals Ltd. Completes Phase 1 Diamond Drilling Program at the San Ricardo Property in Sonora, Mexico
Dec 7 12
Sundance Minerals Ltd. announced that it has completed the Phase 1 diamond drilling program at the San Ricardo property in Sonora, Mexico. Twelve holes were drilled along a 200 meter strike length of the Santa Cruz fault/vein target and two additional holes (SR12-12&13) were drilled on the Mina Antigua vein. The total Property area covers 38,100 hectares in northern Sonora State. The region hosts large Cu-Mo porphyry deposits, such as Cananea and Creston, and a number of mesothermal and epithermal gold-silver deposits, including the San Francisco (Timmins Gold), Mercedes (Yamana Gold) and Santa Elena (Silver Crest Mines). Sundance has an agreement with Paget Minerals, wherein Paget has an exclusive right to earn an initial 51% interest by incurring USD 500,000 in exploration expenditures by the first anniversary of the closing date and an additional USD 5 million by the fourth anniversary of the closing date. Paget also retains an exclusive right to earn an additional 9% by funding a pre-feasibility study in the three-year period following the 51% earn-in date. Sundance will be the operator during the first 12 months employing its established technical and logistical support team in Mexico. The operator in the ensuing years will be determined by Paget.
Sundance Minerals Ltd. Announces Start of Drilling at San Ricardo Gold Project, Sonora, Mexico
Oct 18 12
Sundance Minerals Ltd. announced the initiation of Phase 1 drilling at the San Ricardo Gold Project located within the prolific porphyry and epithermal gold-silver-copper belt of northern Sonora State, Mexico. The program consists of approximately 800 meters of diamond drilling in the Santa Cruz Target, one of the multiple targets within Sundance's 38,100 hectares property. The drilling will be carried out by Falcon Perforaciones of Hermosillo, Mexico under the supervision of Sundance geologists. The program will be conducted under the terms of the option agreement between Paget Minerals and Sundance effective on August 17, 2012. Paget may earn a 51% initial interest in the property from Sundance by incurring CAD 5,500,000 in exploration expenditures over four years, of which USD 500,000 are to be spent during the first year, and an additional 9% interest, for a total of 60%, by completing a pre-feasibility study within another three years.
Similar Private Companies By Industry
Recent Private Companies Transactions