April 18, 2014 4:09 PM ET

Transportation Infrastructure

Company Overview of Pt Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk

Company Overview

PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk operates as a toll road operator and developer in Indonesia. The company constructs, operates, and/or maintains 13 toll road concessions. It is also involved in the rental of land and vehicles; rest area and property development activities; operation of other party toll roads; and provision of advertisement and transportation services, as well as public road construction and maintenance services. The company was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Plaza Tol Taman Mini Indonesia Indah

Jakarta,  13550

Indonesia

Founded in 1978

4,875 Employees

Phone:

62 21 841 3630

Fax:

62 21 841 3540

Key Executives for Pt Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk

Pt Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk does not have any Key Executives recorded.

Pt Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk Key Developments

Jasa Marga Seeks Financing

Pt Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk (JKSE:JSMR) is planning to raise funds. The company is looking to raise funds in amount of IDR 4230 billion in order build two new toll roads. Jasa Marga’s Director, Reynaldi Hermansjah said, “Each toll roads was funded 30% of the equity, while the other 70% of the bank loan.”

Pt Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk Presents at Credit Suisse 17th Asian Investment Conference, Mar-24-2014

Pt Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk Presents at Credit Suisse 17th Asian Investment Conference, Mar-24-2014 . Venue: Conrad Hong Kong, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong.

PT Jasa Marga Announces Earnings Results for the Full Year of 2013

PT Jasa Marga announced earnings results for the full year of 2013. For the year, the company reported its profits dip 16.6% year-on-year to IDR 1.3 trillion (USD 110.5 million) during 2013. Revenues from toll roads went up by 4.3% year over year. Earnings from construction work were the second-largest revenue component with an 38.4% contribution, equivalent to IDR 3.9 trillion. Construction earnings have also risen by 18.4% on an annual basis.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
PT Marga Trans Nusantara Asia
Pt Citra Waspphutowa Asia
PT. Multicon Indrajaya Terminal Asia
PT Mitra Kerta Raharja Asia
PT Andahanesa Abadi Asia

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
Merger/Acquisition
April 3, 2014
PT Jasamarga Pandaan Tol
Private Placement
September 5, 2013
PT Jasamarga Bali Tol
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Post a JobJobs

View all jobs

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact Pt Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk, please visit www.jasamarga.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.