Company Overview of Flux Technologies, Corp.
As of December 24, 2012, Flux Technologies, Corp. was acquired by Brazil Mining, Inc., in a reverse merger transaction. Flux Technologies, Corp., a development stage company, focuses on operating a three-dimensional (3D) computer animation business in Poland. It intends to provide 3D computer animation services in 3D product, character, industrial, medical, environment, architecture, and game/video animation, as well as plan on using advanced computer technology to produce photo realistic or cartoon style animations and renderings, walk-through animations, and 360 degree panoramas. The company’s clients would include advertising agencies, medical and industrial companies, product based manuf...
21 Komorowo Street
Founded in 2011
Key Executives for Flux Technologies, Corp.
Flux Technologies, Corp. does not have any Key Executives recorded.
Flux Technologies, Corp. Key Developments
Flux Technologies, Corp. will Change its Ticker to BMIX from FXTC
Jan 31 13
Effective February 01, 2013, Flux Technologies, Corp. will change its OTC Bulletin Board stock ticker symbol to BMIX from FXTC.
Flux Technologies, Corp. Announces Appointments to its Board
Jan 4 13
On December 31, 2012, the Chairman and sole director of Flux Technologies, Corp. has increased the size of the Board of Directors of the company from one to three, and elected Ambassador Roger Noriega and Ambassador Paul Durand to fill the two vacancies on the Board thereby created. Ambassador Roger F. Noriega has more than two decades of public policy experience focusing on U.S. interests in the Western Hemisphere. Ambassador Noriega's breadth of experience and contacts offers strategic vision and practical insight on U.S. foreign policy and aid programs. Since April 2012, Ambassador Noriega has been a director of Brazil Mining. Ambassador Paul Durand has had extensive international experience in both the private and public sectors. Since April 2012, Ambassador Durand has been a director of Brazil Mining.
Flux Technologies, Corp. Announces Management Changes; Announces Amendments to Articles of Incorporation; Announces Change in the Fiscal Year Ending on the Last Day of February to Year Ending on December 31
Dec 26 12
Flux Technologies, Corp. announced that on December 18, 2012 Iryna Antaniuk resigned as a director and from all officer positions she held with the company. On such date, Marc Fogassa was elected as a director as of the company by the written consent of the holder of a majority of the outstanding shares of Common Stock. In addition, on December 18, 2012 Marc Fogassa was elected as the Chief Executive Officer, Chairman, President, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary of the company. Marc Fogassa has been the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Brazil Mining Inc., since March 2012. Dr. Fogassa has 14 years of investment experience in private and public equity.
On December 18, 2012 the company amended its Articles of Incorporation to authorize 10,000,000 shares of a class of 'blank check' preferred stock and filed a Certificate of Designations, Preferences and Rights of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock. One share of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock was designated. The Certificate of Designations of the Series A Stock, among other things, provides that for so long as Series A Stock is issued and outstanding, the holders of Series A Stock shall vote together as a single class with the holders of the Common Stock, and the holders of any other class or series of shares entitled to vote with the Common Stock, with the holders of Series A Preferred Stock being entitled to 51% of the total votes on all such matters regardless of the actual number of shares of Series A Preferred Stock then outstanding, and the holders of Common Stock and any other shares entitled to vote being entitled to their proportional share of the remaining 49% of the total votes based on their respective voting power. On December 18, 2012 the company issued and sold for $1.00 to Marc Fogassa, who was elected on such date as a director and as the Chief Executive Officer of the Company, the one share of Series A Stock.
On December 20, 2012, the sole director approved a change in the fiscal year of the company from a year ending on the last day of February to a year ending on December 31.
Similar Private Companies By Industry
Recent Private Companies Transactions
|No transactions available in the past 12 months.|