September 22, 2014 9:43 PM ET

Healthcare Equipment and Supplies

Company Overview of BenQ Medical Technology Corporation

Company Overview

BenQ Medical Technology Corporation provides medical device products. Its products include tables, such as operating and gynecology tables; and surgical lights, including halogen and LED surgical lights. The company was formerly known as Trident Medical Corporation and changed its name to BenQ Medical Technology Corporation in June 2011. BenQ Medical Technology Corporation was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.

No.46, Zhou-Z Street

7th Floor

Nei-hu

Taipei,  114

Taiwan

Founded in 1989

Phone:

886 2 8797 5533

Fax:

886 2 8797 5188

Key Executives for BenQ Medical Technology Corporation

BenQ Medical Technology Corporation does not have any Key Executives recorded.

BenQ Medical Technology Corporation Key Developments

BenQ Medical Technology Corporation, Annual General Meeting, May 29, 2014

BenQ Medical Technology Corporation, Annual General Meeting, May 29, 2014.

BenQ Medical Technology Forms Joint Venture with AB Dental Devices

BenQ Medical Technology Corporation and AB Dental Devices have formed a joint venture (JV), BenQ AB DentCare, to provide 3D implant dentistry integrated services. Under the terms of the transaction, the JV has an initial paid-in capital of TWD 60 million ($1.98 million). BenQ Medical will hold an 80% stake, while AB Dental will hold the remaining 20% stake in the JV. It will operation in Taiwan, Vietnam and Singapore markets initially and then Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines and China markets in two years. The JV will combine AB Dental's technology in implant dentistry with BenQ Medical Technology's technology in 3D pre-surgical planning and surgical guide based on 3D printing.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Tension Energy Inc. Asia
Lily Medical Corporation Asia
GaleMed Corporation Asia
U-Vision Biotech Inc. Asia
New Medical Imaging Co., Ltd. Asia

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact BenQ Medical Technology Corporation, please visit www.trident-medical.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.