Company Overview of S&P/Dow Jones Indices LLC
S&P/Dow Jones Indices LLC provides financial market indices for investment professionals around the world. The company offers indices across equities, fixed income, commodities, real estate, strategy, and specialty, as well as alternatives, thematic, and custom indices to help investors execute targeted or proprietary strategies in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. It also provides data and index licensing services for entities that track annuities and insurance products, indexed funds, structured products, derivatives, guaranteed funds, and structured products in Europe and Asia; and SPICE, a Web-based data-delivery platform that provides subscribers with ...
55 Water Street
New York, NY 10041
Founded in 2012
Key Executives for S&P/Dow Jones Indices LLC
Chief Executive Officer and Director
Managing Director of Marketing and Global Business Development
Managing Director and Director
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2013.
S&P/Dow Jones Indices LLC Key Developments
S&P Dow Jones Indices Expands Commodity Index Family with Forward Versions of S&P GSCI and S&P GSCI Single Capped Commodities
Feb 28 14
S&P Dow Jones Indices announced the launch of forward 6- and 12-month versions of the S&P GSCI(R) and forward 3-, 6- and 12-month versions of the S&P GSCI Single Commodities index that apply Capped Component rules. Each of these indices is designed to measure commodity markets while seeking to reduce negative roll yield in times of contango. The 6- and 12-month forward versions of the S&P GSCI measure the S&P GSCI Spot, Excess Return, and Total Return indices based on the first nearby contract expiration included in the index moved 6- and 12-months forward from the present date. Each S&P GSCI Forward Single Capped Component index is designed to have a 32% weight in one commodity with the remaining 68% equally distributed amongst the other commodities. The S&P GSCI is the first major investible commodity index. It includes 24 commodities that form 18 components, where three of the components (Petroleum, Wheat, and Cattle) include more than one commodity.
S&P Dow Jones Indices Launches S&P Europe 350 Equal Weight Index
Feb 12 14
S&P Dow Jones Indices announced the launch of the S&P Europe 350 Equal Weight Index (EWI) which is designed to equally measure the performance of the 350 leading, blue chip companies that comprise the widely followed S&P Europe 350(R). The S&P Europe 350 is an equity index drawn from 17 major European markets and intends to provide investors with a tradable and easily replicable snapshot of investable Europe.
S&P Dow Jones Indices Launches New Family of South Africa Indices
Feb 11 14
S&P Dow Jones Indices announced the launch of nine new indices covering the South African equity market, headlined by the launch of the S&P South Africa Composite. The S&P South Africa Composite, which covers both foreign domiciled and domestic domiciled companies listed on the JSE with float-adjusted market values of $100 million or more and annual dollar value traded of at least $50 million, serves as the basis for the following eight S&P branded indices covering South Africa and launched: S&P South Africa Dividend Aristocrats; S&P South Africa Low Volatility Index; S&P South Africa Composite Capped; S&P South Africa 50; S&P South Africa 50 Equal Weight; S&P South Africa Completion; S&P South Africa Composite Shariah; S&P South Africa Composite Shariah Capped.
Similar Private Companies By Industry
Recent Private Companies Transactions
|No transactions available in the past 12 months.|