August 01, 2014 12:49 PM ET

Hotels, Restaurants and Leisure

Company Overview of Moshe's Fine Foods Private Limited

Company Overview

Moshe's Fine Foods Private Limited owns and operates a chain of restaurants and cafes in Mumbai, India. Its facilities also include take-aways, full-service catering, and in-store gourmet. The company retails jams, breads, condiments, cookies, desserts, and dips. The company was incorporated in 2009 and is based in Mumbai, India.

Caterbility Unit No.4.

Aabeearr Industrial Estata

S.S Amrutwar Marg

Worli

Mumbai,  400013

India

Founded in 2009

Phone:

91 22 2761 4184

Fax:

91 22 2495 3222

Key Executives for Moshe's Fine Foods Private Limited

Moshe's Fine Foods Private Limited does not have any Key Executives recorded.

Moshe's Fine Foods Private Limited Key Developments

New Silk Route Reportedly Eyes Moshe's Fine Foods

New Silk Route is said to be interested in acquiring Moshe's Fine Foods Private Limited for an undisclosed amount.

Prakash Shetty Reportedly In Negotiations To Acquire Moshe's

Prakash Shetty is in the final stage of negotiations to acquire 90% stake in Moshe's Fine Foods Private Limited in a deal valued between INR 250 million to INR 400 million, said a person with direct knowledge of the deal. The remaining 10% will be retained by Moshe Shek. A person involved in the negotiations said, "The buyout is part of his (Shetty’s) strategy to have a pan-India presence, and he has now beaten out three other strong contenders." Prakash Shetty and Siddharth Bafna of Lodha Capital Markets, which was given the mandate to find potential buyers also declined to comment.

Investors Reportedly Eyes Moshe's

Anjan Chatterjee and Prakash Shetty are reportedly planning to acquire majority stake in Moshe's Fine Foods Private Limited. Prakash Shetty is reported to be the frontrunner for the acquisition of Moshe's. Moshe Shek will retain a small stake and continue to manage the business, said people familiar with the development. Sources added that Mohit Burman and Everstone Capital Ltd have also shown an interest in acquisition of a stake in Moshe's. According to Times of India, Moshe Shek was unavailable for comment. Lodha Capital Markets has been appointed to find a buyer.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Atlantic Hotels Pvt. Ltd. Asia
Park Plaza, Gurgaon Asia
EduSports Pvt Ltd Asia
Sagar Tourist Resorts, Ltd. Asia
The Oberoi Group Asia

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
Private Placement
September 2, 2013
--
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact Moshes Fine Foods Private Limited, please visit www.moshes.in. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.