Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels
Company Overview of Sarawak Shell Berhad
Sarawak Shell Berhad operates as a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell plc.
Key Executives for Sarawak Shell Berhad
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2013.
Sarawak Shell Berhad Key Developments
Sarawak Shell Berhad and Sabah Shell Petroleum Company Limited Appoint Iain Lo as Managing Director
Jul 6 12
Iain Lo has been appointed as the new managing director (MD) of Sarawak Shell Berhad (Sarawak Shell) and Sabah Shell Petroleum Company Limited (Sabah Shell) and also the chairman of Shell Malaysia. Lo will be the first Sarawakian to hold the positions of chairman of Shell Malaysia and managing director of the two exploration and production companies at the same time. In 1990, Lo joined Sarawak Shell as a field engineer in Miri. He then undertook various engineering, economics and corporate roles in the exploration and production business in Malaysia. As a global vice president, he was appointed in 2009 for new business development and ventures for Shell Chemicals before his current Malaysian appointment.
Sarawak Shell Berhad and Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd Enter into New Exploration and Production Sharing Contracts with Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas) Offshore Sarawak
Apr 2 12
Shell Malaysia announced that its upstream operating company Sarawak Shell Berhad and Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd have sealed two new exploration and production sharing contracts (PSC) with Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas) offshore Sarawak. Shell Malaysia reported that the PSCs were for blocks 2B and SK318, both offshore Sarawak. Shell Malaysia would undertake an aggressive drilling campaign to 9,000 sq km in the two blocks. Shell Malaysia's minimum financial commitment for activities in the two blocks will be in the region of USD 145 million over the next four years. These new contracts underpin Shell Malaysia's commitment to Malaysia where the company already invests an average of around USD 1 billion annually. Shell Malaysia is operator and has an 85% interest in both contracts with Petronas Carigali holding the remaining 15%.
Similar Private Companies By Industry
Recent Private Companies Transactions
|No transactions available in the past 12 months.|
Most Searched Private Companies
Sponsored Financial Commentaries