July 13, 2014 11:14 AM ET

Healthcare Equipment and Supplies

Company Overview of Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc.

Company Overview

Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of medical equipment for patient monitoring and connectivity, anesthesia delivery and ventilation, and diagnostic cardiology to hospitals, clinics, and physician offices in the United States and internationally. Its patient monitoring and connectivity systems include patient monitors, parameters, clinical tools, connectivity systems, telemetry products, and supplies and accessories; anesthesia delivery and ventilation products include anesthesia systems, anesthesia ventilators, vaporizers, and perioperative monitoring systems; and cardiology diagnostic systems include connectivity products, ABP monitoring sy...

5150 220th Avenue SE

Issaquah, WA 98029

United States

Founded in 2006

Phone:

425-657-7200

Fax:

425-657-7212

Key Executives for Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc.

Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director
Age: 63
Chief Financial Officer
Age: 46
Chief Operating Officer
Age: 64
President of Clinical Trial Services
Age: 57
Director and Group President of North American Operations
Age: 59
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc. Key Developments

Spacelabs Signs Global Distribution Agreement for Analgesia Pain Monitor with Mdoloris Medical Systems

Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc. has completed a global partnership agreement with Mdoloris Medical Systems. Mdoloris produces the ANI monitor, which continuously monitors the pain level of patients. Use of the monitor will improve patient care and pain management as drugs can be more precisely administered.

Spacelabs Healthcare Debuts Xhibit, New Central Station for Clinicians

Spacelabs Healthcare announced Xhibit, a new central station for clinicians, is now available for purchase, and now on global tradeshow stages it makes its first appearance as the latest addition to the Art of Monitoring portfolio.

Spacelabs Healthcare to Offer Service to Blue-Zone Technologies

Spacelabs Healthcare announced a partnership with Blue-Zone Technologies Ltd. to offer Blue-Zone Technologies' Deltasorb(R) anesthetic collection service as a solution for hospitals to eliminate the release of harmful halogenated anesthetics, a significant class of pharmaceutical waste into the public environment. During general surgery, less than 5% of consumed anesthetic gases are actually absorbed by the patient. The remaining 95% of these medications, recognized as an occupational health and safety hazard, routinely escape out of the hospitals' operating rooms as gases into the surrounding communities.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Nucletron Corp. United States
Kardiothor, Inc. United States
Softscope Medical Technologies, Inc. United States
Biopsy Sciences, LLC United States
Symbios Medical Products, LLC United States

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc., please visit www.spacelabshealthcare.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.