Company Overview of BNP Paribas Personal Finance
BNP Paribas Personal Finance provides personal credit services in France and internationally. It offers a range of personal credit products, including automobile loans, in-store credit, personal loans, credit cards, and home loans. The company also provides credit solutions comprising classic loans, car loans, and permanent accounts, as well as personal finance, retail, and non-financial services; mortgage lending services; and loan consolidation solutions. BNP Paribas offers its products under various brands, such as business to business brands comprising BNP Paribas International Buyers, AlphaCredit, UCI, and LaSer; and consumer brands consisting of Cetelem, Findomestic, and Credit Moderne...
1 Boulevard Haussmann
Key Executives for BNP Paribas Personal Finance
Chairman and Member of Executive Committee
Head of Group Finance and Development
Chief Executive Officer of Brazil Operations and Member of Executive Committee
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2012.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance Key Developments
Sberbank and BNP Paribas Personal Finance Announce the Successful Finalization of the Creation of its Joint Russian POS (Point of Sale) Finance Bank
Sep 5 12
Sberbank and BNP Paribas Personal Finance announced the finalization of the creation of their joint Russian POS (Point of Sale) finance bank. The joint bank is headed by Andrey Lykov, former advisor to president and chairman of the board of Sberbank. The joint bank will use a concept of 'responsible lending' developed by Cetelem and supported by Sberbank that looks to provide simple and transparent products with reasonable interest rates which will also benefit the successful growth of the Russian POS market.
Sberbank and Cetelem Sign Agreement to Develop Credit Market in Russia
Jan 3 12
Sberbank and Cetelem have signed a binding partnership agreement for a Russian POS, or Point of Sale, finance bank. The Partnership will operate under the Cetelem brand. Sberbank will have a 70% stake in the Partnership, the remaining 30% stake being owned by BNP Paribas Personal Finance France, which owns the Cetelem brand. Partnership operations are planned to start in the summer of 2012 under the retail banking license of BNP Paribas in Russia, Vostok, after the transfer of Cetelem business from ZAO BNP Paribas. During this transfer period, the Parties will apply for all necessary approvals for the joint venture and will continue preparation to ensure a smooth and quick start of the Partnership promptly after closing of the transaction in the summer of 2012. The Partnership will use the concept of "responsible lending" developed by Cetelem and supported by Sberbank that implies providing simple and transparent products to customers with reasonable interest rates.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance Presents at 7th Annual Conference on CEE Card Markets 2012, Mar-19-2012
Nov 28 11
BNP Paribas Personal Finance Presents at 7th Annual Conference on CEE Card Markets 2012, Mar-19-2012 . Venue: Sheraton Sofia Hotel Balkan, Sofia, Bulgaria. Speakers: Andras Bakonyi.
Similar Private Companies By Industry
Recent Private Companies Transactions