September 22, 2014 6:53 AM ET


Company Overview of TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG

Company Overview

TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG produces and sells machine tools, laser technology, electronics, and medical technology products worldwide. The company offers machine tools for flexible sheet metal processing, punching and forming, laser processing, combined punching and laser processing, and bending, as well as software for machine controls, storage systems for the automatization of sheet metal shop, and machine life cycle services. It also provides power tools, including shears, nibblers, seam lockers and power fasteners, deburrers and bevellers, and slat cleaners. In addition, the company offers laser technology products, including laser systems for cutting, welding, and surface-treating of three-di...

Johann-Maus-Straße 2

Ditzingen,  71254


Founded in 1923


49 7156 303 0


49 7156 303 930309

Key Executives for TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG

Chairwoman of the Managing Board and President
Age: 55
Chief Financial Officer and Member of Management Board
Age: 46
Vice Chairman of Supervisory Board and Head of Professional Qualification - Personnel Development
Vice Chairman of Managing Board
Age: 47
Head of the Machine Tool Division and Member of Management Board
Age: 56
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG Key Developments

TRUMPF Group Announces Preliminary Sales Results for the Year Ended June 30, 2014; Provides Earnings Guidance for the Year 2014

TRUMPF Group announced preliminary sales results for the year ended June 30, 2014. For the year, the company reported that it has achieved sales of EUR 2.584 billion. In relation to the previous year's sales of EUR 2.343 billion this is equivalent to an increase of 10.3%. For the year, the company expects earnings far in excess of the previous year's figure.

TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG Announces Management Changes

Harald Völker stepped down from the Group Management Board of TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG. Dr. Lars Grünert, who was already member of the Management Board of the machine tool and laser manufacturer in Ditzingen, will take over his duties as CFO. Harald Völker worked for TRUMPF since 1990 and held the position as CFO of TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG and at the same time as Chairman of the Medical Technology Division since 2001. Dr. rer. pol. Lars Grünert, who has been working for TRUMPF since 2002, will be the new CFO. Dr. Grünert has been Executive Vice President of TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG since 2010 and was up to now CFO of the Laser Technology/Electronics Division. Within the Group Management Board he will remain responsible for organizational development and information technology, among other things.

TRUMPF to Form Joint Venture with Sisma

TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG and Sisma SpA have agreed to form a joint venture (JV) TRUMPF SISMA S.r.l., to develop and manufacture production systems for three dimensional (3D) printing of metal components in Piovene Rocchette near Vicenza, Italy. Under the terms of the transaction, TRUMPF will hold a 55% stake, while Sisma will hold the remaining 45% stake in the JV.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Saalfelder Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH Europe
Gehl Europe GmbH Europe
Fessmann GmbH und Co. KG Europe
DECKER Anlagenbau GmbH Europe
m-tec mathis technik gmbh Europe

Recent Private Companies Transactions

October 16, 2013
Jiangsu Jinfangyuan CNC Machine Co.,Ltd.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at