December 22, 2014 12:15 PM ET

Real Estate Management and Development

Company Overview of TATA Housing Development Company Limited

Company Overview

TATA Housing Development Company Limited operates as a real estate development company in India. The company’s operations include various aspects of real estate development, such as land identification and acquisition, project planning, designing, marketing and execution, property services, and estate management. It also provides transaction services, including site selection, sourcing of property, sourcing of tenants, property marketing, structuring of transactions, negotiations, and documentation; and valuation and appraisal, market research and feasibility studies, and development consultancy services. In addition, the company provides project sales and marketing services that include ide...

12th Floor, Times Tower

Kamala Mills Compound

Senapati Bapat Marg

Lower Parel

Mumbai,  400013

India

Founded in 1942

Phone:

91 22 6661 4444

Fax:

91 22 6661 4452

Key Executives for TATA Housing Development Company Limited

Chief Executive Officer
Head of Marketing
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

TATA Housing Development Company Limited Key Developments

Unity Infraprojects Reportedly In Talks To Sell Land

Unity Infraprojects Limited (BSE:532746) is reportedly in talks to sell 0.5 million sq ft plot in Parel area of Mumbai. Unity Infraprojects is in talks with TATA Housing Development Company Limited, Peninsula Land Limited (BSE:503031), Godrej Properties Limited (BSE:533150) and others.

TATA Housing Mulls Acquisitions

TATA Housing Development Company Limited is looking for acquisitions. TATA Housing Development Company Limited plans to invest INR 30 billion to acquire more land, including joint development agreements with focus on four metros- Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi NCR, and Mumbai in the current financial year 2014. Brotin Banerjee, Chief Executive Officer of TATA Housing Development Company Limited said, "This year will be crucial for us. We will be spending at least 50-60 % more on land acquisition and joint development agreements during the year as against FY14. Most of it will be financed through internal accruals."

TATA Housing Development Co. Ltd. Forms Joint Venture Agreement with Keventer Projects Ltd

TATA Housing Development Co. Ltd. has entered into a joint venture agreement with Keventer Projects Ltd. Both the companies are based in India. As part of the transaction, TATA Housing will hold a 51% stake, while Keventer will hold the remaining 49% stake in the JV. The project will be developed under the joint Tata-Keventer branding. The joint venture will allow TATA Housing to expand its real estate footprint across the state.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact TATA Housing Development Company Limited, please visit www.tatahousing.in. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.