Company Overview of GreyStone Power Corporation
GreyStone Power Corporation provides electricity to homes, businesses, schools, and industrial accounts in Douglas, Paulding, Cobb, Fulton, Coweta, Fayette, Carroll, and Bartow. It offers residential, commercial, operation round up, outdoor lighting, and fleet services. The company was formerly known as Douglas County Electric Membership Corporation and changed its name to GreyStone Power Corporation in October 1988. GreyStone Power Corporation was founded in 1936 and is based in Douglasville, Georgia with an additional office in Dallas, Georgia.
4040 Bankhead Highway
Douglasville, GA 30134
Founded in 1936
Key Executives for GreyStone Power Corporation
Similar Private Companies By Industry
|MCN Financing II||United States|
|Meriwether Lewis Electric Cooperative, Inc.||United States|
|Blue Grass Energy Cooperative Corporation||United States|
|Henri Susanville, LLC||United States|
|Calumet Energy Team, LLC||United States|
Recent Private Companies Transactions
|No transactions available in the past 12 months.|
To contact GreyStone Power Corporation, please visit www.greystonepower.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.