April 19, 2014 3:15 AM ET

Electric Utilities

Company Overview of Constellation Energy Nuclear Group, LLC

Company Overview

Constellation Energy Nuclear Group, LLC engages in the nuclear power generation business. It owns and operates 5 nuclear power reactors with a total capacity of 4,055 megawatts in New York and Maryland. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland.

100 Constellation Way

Baltimore, MD 21202

United States

Founded in 1999

Key Executives for Constellation Energy Nuclear Group, LLC

Chief Executive Officer and President
Age: 62
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chairman of Constellation Energy
Age: 59
Chief Nuclear Officer and Senior Vice President
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2013.

Constellation Energy Nuclear Group, LLC Key Developments

Constellation Energy Nuclear Group, LLC Presents at Platts 9th Annual Neclear Energy Conference, Feb-20-2013 04:45 PM

Constellation Energy Nuclear Group, LLC Presents at Platts 9th Annual Neclear Energy Conference, Feb-20-2013 04:45 PM. Venue: Capital Hilton, Wasington, District Of Columbia, United States. Speakers: Penny Quinn, Director, Fleet Nuclear Fuels.

Constellation Energy Nuclear Group, LLC Announces Executive Appointments

Constellation Energy Nuclear Group, LLC (CENG) announced the appointment of Christopher Costanzo to the position of Site Vice President at Nine Mile Point Nuclear Station in Oswego, NY. Costanzo has been serving as Plant General Manager at CENG's Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant (CCNPP) since August 2011 and will report to Maria Korsnick, Chief Nuclear Officer, effective November 26, 2012. Prior to joining CENG, Costanzo worked at Duane Arnold Energy Center (DAEC) in Iowa as the Site Vice President. In a related move, Mark Flaherty, the acting Corporate Site Operations (CSO) Plant General Manager, a position located in Baltimore, MD, will join the Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant team in Lusby, MD, as the new Plant General Manager, reporting to George Gellrich, Site Vice President. Prior to his current assignment, Flaherty was the CSO General Manager -- Fleet Engineering. Flaherty, who has worked in the nuclear industry for more than 25 years, served as the acting Plant General Manager at Nine Mile Point for approximately three months in 2011 and was promoted to Manager - Fleet Engineering in 2009.

Constellation Energy Nuclear Group, LLC Appoints Carol Peterson as Board of Director

Exelon Generation Co., LLC announced the appointment of Carol Peterson, Vice President, Project and Asset Management, Exelon Nuclear, to the board of directors of Constellation Energy Nuclear Group, LLC (CENG). Following the close of the Exelon and Constellation merger on March 12, 2012, Exelon Generation acquired a 50.01% indirect ownership interest in the operation of CENG. EDF Inc. owns the remaining 49.99% ownership and interest in the operation of CENG. Peterson joined Exelon in 2002 and has held a variety of positions in engineering and finance. She is currently responsible for the planning and execution of major projects across Exelon's 10 nuclear facilities. Peterson replaced board member Charles Berardesco, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Constellation.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Pine Nut Wind Ranch, LLC United States
New Dominion Energy Cooperative United States
Georgia Energy Cooperative, Inc. United States
ARES North America United States
Duck River Electric Membership Corporation United States

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Post a JobJobs

View all jobs

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact Constellation Energy Nuclear Group, LLC, please visit www.cengllc.com/about-at-a-glance/. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.