July 25, 2014 10:23 AM ET

Capital Markets

Company Overview of GAWA Capital Partners SL

Company Overview

GAWA Capital Partners SL is a private equity investment arm of Ambers&Co. specializing in investments in buyouts, loans, mezzanine, growth capital, and industry consolidation. It seeks to invest during emerging growth stages in the companies. The firm seeks to invest in institutions that provide microfinance, diversified financials, insurance, micro-insurance, information technology, financial technology, financial software, and financial literacy initiatives. It typically invests between €1 million ($1.32 million) and €3.5 million ($4.62 million) per transaction. The firm prefers to make 65 percent of its investments in debt and the remaining 35 percent in equity investments. It seeks to ma...

Calle Claudio Coello 101

4th Floor

Madrid,  28006

Spain

Founded in 2009

Phone:

34 915 76 05 37

Fax:

34 915 64 63 96

Key Executives for GAWA Capital Partners SL

Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer
Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer
President and Director
Age: 49
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
Private Placement
August 8, 2013
Janalakshmi Financial Services Private Limited
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact GAWA Capital Partners SL, please visit www.gawacapital.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.