July 29, 2014 6:48 AM ET

Trading Companies and Distributors

Company Overview of KS Energy Limited

Company Overview

KS Energy Limited operates as an integrated oilfield supply and services provider to the oil and gas, marine, and petrochemical industries worldwide. It operates through Drilling and Engineering segments. It provides capital equipment charter, drilling and rig management, and specialized engineering and fabrication services to the oil and gas industries, as well as engineering design and project management services, and other oil and gas related services. The company also distributes parts and components; and provides the testing and fabrication of slings, servicing of turbo-charges, NDT, logistics, turnkey and project management, mooring system design, shipbuilding refurbishment, and recond...

19 Jurong Port Road

Singapore,  619093

Singapore

Founded in 1974

Phone:

65 6577 4600

Fax:

65 6577 4618

Key Executives for KS Energy Limited

KS Energy Limited does not have any Key Executives recorded.

KS Energy Limited Key Developments

KS Energy Limited Reports Group Earnings Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2014

KS Energy Limited reported group earnings results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014. For the quarter, the company reported revenue of SGD 45,977,000, profit before tax of SGD 3,277,000, profit attributable to owners of the company of SGD 205,000 or SGD 0.04 per basic and diluted share, cash flow from operating activities of SGD 1,946,000, payments for purchase of plant and equipment of SGD 18,026,000 compared to the revenue of SGD 33,024,000, profit before tax of SGD 157,000, profit attributable to owners of the company of SGD 898,000 or SGD 0.22 per basic and diluted share, cash flow from operating activities of SGD 9,426,000, payments for purchase of plant and equipment of SGD 43,766,000 for the same quarter a year ago.

KS Energy Limited and Tat Hong Holdings Ltd Announce Voluntary Liquidation of Joint Venture, KT Lion Oilfield Services Limited

The Board of Directors of KS Energy Limited announced that KT Lion Oilfield Services Limited, a joint venture company, has been put into members' voluntary liquidation. KT Lion, which was incorporated in the British Virgin Islands, is 70%-owned by the company with the remaining 30% interest owned by Tat Hong Holdings Ltd. KT Lion has been dormant since January 2010 and both its shareholders do not intend to recommence its business activities.

KS Energy Limited Announces Resignation of Seow as Director and Member of the Audit & Risk Management Committee

KS Energy Limited announced that Mr. Seow has retired as a Director of the company at the conclusion of the AGM. He has also ceased to be a member of the Audit & Risk Management Committee upon his retirement from office, at the annual general meeting held on April 29, 2014.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Oilfield Alloys Pte. Ltd. Asia
Aqua-terra Supply Co. Ltd. Asia
Interchem Pte. Ltd. Asia
Bondflex Private Limited Asia
Global Energy (Asia) Pte Ltd Asia

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
Buyback
April 29, 2014
--
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact KS Energy Limited, please visit www.ksenergy.com.sg. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.