July 11, 2014 7:38 AM ET

Consumer Finance

Company Overview of Volkswagen Financial Services AG

Company Overview

Volkswagen Financial Services AG provides various automobile financial services for private/corporate and fleet, and direct banking customers in Germany, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. It also leases individual vehicles as well as vehicle fleets to private and corporate customers; and insurance brokerage and direct banking services. The company is headquartered in Braunschweig, Germany. Volkswagen Financial Services AG is a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG.

Gifhorner Strasse 57

Braunschweig,  38112

Germany

Founded in 1994

9,498 Employees

Phone:

49 531 2120

Key Executives for Volkswagen Financial Services AG

Head of Asset Backed Securitisation
Head of Strategic Trends & Innovation
Head of Capital Markets & Rating
Head of Treasury and Investor Relations
Head of Human Resources and Organistional Development
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

Volkswagen Financial Services AG Key Developments

Volkswagen Financial Services AG Reports Earnings Results for the Full Year of 2013

Volkswagen Financial Services AG reported earnings results for the full year of 2013. For the period, the company’s operating result rose 14.6 % to EUR 1.6 billion.

Volkswagen Financial Services AG to Report Fiscal Year 2013 Results on Mar 20, 2014

Volkswagen Financial Services AG announced that they will report fiscal year 2013 results on Mar 20, 2014

Volkswagen Financial Services AG Forms Joint Venture with WesBank

Volkswagen Financial Services AG has formed a joint venture (JV) with WesBank to provide financial services to support the Volkswagen (VW) car and light commercial vehicle brand and the Audi car brand in South Africa. The new JV, known as Volkswagen Financial Services South Africa, will provide products and services, including traditional installment sale finance, leasing, dealer funding, automotive insurance and fleet management. Under the terms of the transaction, Volkswagen Financial Services will own 51% stake, while WesBank will hold the remaining 49% stake in the JV. The JV allows Volkswagen Financial Services to enter South African market.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Betriebs-Center für Banken Payments & Services GmbH Europe
PACCAR Financial Deutschland GmbH Europe
BillSAFE GmbH Europe
Atos Worldline Processing GmbH Europe
S-Kreditpartner GmbH Europe

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
Merger/Acquisition
January 2, 2014
MAN Finance International GmbH
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact Volkswagen Financial Services AG, please visit www.vwfsag.de. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.