December 28, 2014 3:09 PM ET

IT Services

Company Overview of Kokusai Kogyo Holdings Co., Ltd.

Company Overview

Kokusai Kogyo Holdings Co., Ltd. engages in geospatial information consulting, property, and energy businesses. Its geospatial information consulting services include data capturing, such as capturing data from space and images from the sky, terrestrial and underground survey, water area survey, and historical document investigation; data processing and analysis, including analyzing land contour, rivers and coasts, urban structures, and the environment; and engineering consulting services. It also engages in the development of large-scale PV systems, business facilities, and housings; provision of research, analysis, and consulting services for private-sector corporations, local authorities ...

2 Rokubancho

Chiyoda-ku

Tokyo,  102-0085

Japan

Founded in 1947

2,025 Employees

Phone:

81 3 6361 2442

Fax:

81 3 3262 6390

Key Executives for Kokusai Kogyo Holdings Co., Ltd.

President and Director
Age: 51
Executive Officer
Age: 59
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

Kokusai Kogyo Holdings Co., Ltd. Key Developments

Cerberus Reportedly Completes Sale Of Kokusai Kogyo Co to Kokusai Kogyo Holdings

Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. is said to have sold stake in Kokusai Kogyo Co., Ltd. to Kokusai Kogyo Holdings Co., Ltd. People close to the matter said that Cerberus completed a sale on for about ¥140 billion. Cerberus sold its 55% stake in Kokusai Kogyo to Kokusai Kogyo Holdings, which already held the remaining 45% stake, according to the people, who were not authorized to discuss the transaction publicly. The news report added that representatives at neither Kokusai Kogyo nor Cerberus could be reached for comment. Reuters reported the U.S. fund's planned sale of Kokusai Kogyo in January 2014. Moelis & Company and SMBC Nikko acted as financial advisors to Kokusai Kogyo Holdings.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
S&I Co.,Ltd. Asia
NOX Co., Ltd. Asia
Marubeni OKI Network Solutions Asia
Page One Co., Ltd. Asia
Japan Powerise Co., Ltd. Asia

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
Merger/Acquisition
February 10, 2014
Kyo-ya Hotels & Resorts, LP
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact Kokusai Kogyo Holdings Co., Ltd., please visit www.kk-grp.jp. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.