Last CNY20.16 CNY
Change Today +0.56 / 2.86%
Volume 10.3M
002559 On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Shenzhen
As of 3:00 AM 08/22/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

jiangsu yawei machine tool-a (002559) Snapshot

Open
CNY19.50
Previous Close
CNY19.60
Day High
CNY20.80
Day Low
CNY19.46
52 Week High
07/8/14 - CNY21.99
52 Week Low
10/29/13 - CNY9.30
Market Cap
3.5B
Average Volume 10 Days
5.4M
EPS TTM
CNY0.50
Shares Outstanding
176.0M
EX-Date
05/9/14
P/E TM
40.6x
Dividend
CNY0.25
Dividend Yield
1.24%
Current Stock Chart for JIANGSU YAWEI MACHINE TOOL-A (002559)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

jiangsu yawei machine tool-a (002559) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

jiangsu yawei machine tool-a (002559) Details

Jiangsu Yawei Machine Tool Co., Ltd. is engaged in the research, development, manufacture, processing, and distribution of sheet shaping machine tool products in China and internationally. Its products include CNC turret punches; laser cutting machines; CNC bending machine; dual-axis CNC bending machine; hydraulic bending machine; CNC cutting; ordinary shears; plate processing systems; and coil processing lines. The company also provides numeric control metal sheet processing machine tools, including numeric control bending machines, rotary-turret stamping machines, plate shears, and laser cutters; and ordinary metal sheet processing machine tools, such as ordinary bending machines and plate shears, as well as numeric control coil processing machines comprising numeric control uncoiling leveling shearing machines and rolling machines. Its products are used in automobile, energy, railway, machinery, metallurgy, ship, aerospace, military, and other industries. The company is based in Yangzhou, China.

jiangsu yawei machine tool-a (002559) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

jiangsu yawei machine tool-a (002559) Key Developments

Jiangsu Yawei Machine Tool Co., Ltd. to Report First Half, 2014 Results on Aug 20, 2014

Jiangsu Yawei Machine Tool Co., Ltd. announced that they will report first half, 2014 results on Aug 20, 2014

Reis Gmbh & Co. KG Maschinenfabrik and Jiangsu Yawei Machine Tool Co., Ltd. Form Joint Venture

Reis GmbH & Co. KG Maschinenfabrik and Jiangsu Yawei Machine Tool Co., Ltd. have formed a joint venture (JV), Yawei Reis Robot Manufacturing (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd., to license Reis' linear robots for the Chinese and Asian market. Under the terms of the JV, Jiangsu Yawei will hold a 51% stake, while Reis will hold the remaining 49% stake in the JV. The contract has been concluded for a period of 10 years. The JV will allow Reis to strengthen its brand in China. In addition, the transaction represents a further access for KUKA to the Asian market and will enable it to place its products in the Chinese automation market.

Kuka AG Forms Joint Venture in China with Jiangsu Yawei Machine Tool

Kuka AG formed a joint venture in China with Jiangsu Yawei Machine Tool. Kuka's unit Reis holds a 49% stake in the venture and Yawei owns 51%. The ten-year deal enables Yawei to obtain product licenses, while Kuka gains access to the Asian market.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
002559:CH CNY20.16 CNY +0.56

002559 Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for 002559.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

002559

Industry Average

Valuation 002559 Industry Range
Price/Earnings 41.5x
Price/Sales 3.8x
Price/Book 2.8x
Price/Cash Flow 40.8x
TEV/Sales 3.1x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact JIANGSU YAWEI MACHINE TOOL-A, please visit www.yawei.cc. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.