Last ¥3,140 JPY
Change Today +95.00 / 3.12%
Volume 1.0M
8036 On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Tokyo
OTC US
OTC US
Frankfurt
As of 2:00 AM 10/24/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

hitachi high-technologies co (8036) Snapshot

Open
¥3,180
Previous Close
¥3,045
Day High
¥3,220
Day Low
¥3,080
52 Week High
09/29/14 - ¥3,295
52 Week Low
10/25/13 - ¥2,041
Market Cap
432.5B
Average Volume 10 Days
682.7K
EPS TTM
¥214.95
Shares Outstanding
137.7M
EX-Date
03/27/15
P/E TM
14.6x
Dividend
¥35.00
Dividend Yield
1.27%
Current Stock Chart for HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CO (8036)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

hitachi high-technologies co (8036) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

hitachi high-technologies co (8036) Details

Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation manufactures and sells electronic products in Japan, North America, Europe, China, and Asia. Its Electronic Device Systems segment offers semiconductor-related manufacturing equipment, such as etching systems, CD-Measurement SEMs, inspection systems, die bonders, and surface mounting systems, such as chip mounters. The company’s Fine Technology Systems segment offers FPD manufacturing equipment, hard disk manufacturing equipment, railway inspection equipment, etc. Its Science & Medical Systems segment offers various analytical instruments, including spectrophotometers, chromatographs, fluorescent X-ray analysis and thermal analysis systems, electron microscopes, biotechnology products, and clinical analyzers. The company’s Industrial & IT Systems segment sells automated assembly systems for LIBs and other products, hard disk drives, power generation and transformation facilities, design and development solutions, videoconferencing systems, and telecommunications equipment; and instruments and control systems, and related systems. Its Advanced Industrial Products segment is engaged in the sale and other business activities related to steel products; non-ferrous metal products; components for circuits, plastics, and solar cell materials and components; automotive components; silicon wafers; optical telecommunications device materials and components; optical storage device materials and components; electronic components, such as semiconductors; and oil products. The company has strategic partnership with Etrion Corporation for the development, financing, construction, ownership, and operation of utility-scale solar power plants in Japan. The company was formerly known as Nissei Sangyo and changed its name to Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation in October 2001. Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd.

10,504 Employees
Last Reported Date: 06/19/14
Founded in 1947

hitachi high-technologies co (8036) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

hitachi high-technologies co (8036) Key Developments

Etrion and Jointly Owned Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation Announces Start of Construction on 34 MW in Japan

Etrion Corporation announced the start of construction on its first 34 megawatts ("MW") in Japan jointly owned with Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation. Etrion and Hitachi are committed to delivering shovel-ready or under-construction projects in Japan totaling 100 MW by 2015 and 300 MW by 2017. Shizukuishi is a 24.7 MW utility-scale solar photovoltaic ("PV") power plant under construction on one site in the Iwate Prefecture of Japan. Construction-related works began this month, and the solar project is expected to be operational by the end of 2016. The solar power plant is being built on 51 hectares of leased land, and the facility will connect through Tohoku Electric Power Co. Inc. ("Tohoku Electric Power utility"). The project has entered into a 20-year power purchase agreement ("PPA") with the Tohoku Electric Power utility to receive Yen40 per kilowatt-hour ("kWh") produced (approximately $0.37 per kWh). Once operational, Shizukuishi is expected to produce approximately 25.6 gigawatt-hours ("GWh") of solar electricity per year. Mito is a 9.3 MW utility-scale solar PV power project including five sites under construction in the Ibaraki Prefecture of Japan. Construction began this month, and the solar project is expected to be operational by the end of 2015. The solar power plant is being built on 27 hectares of leased land, and the facility will connect through the Tokyo Electric Power Company ("TEPCO"). The project is expected to enter into a 20-year PPA by the end of 2014 with TEPCO to receive ¥40 per kWh produced (approximately $0.37 per kWh). Once operational, Mito is expected to produce approximately 10.3 GWh of solar electricity per year. The total project cost for both projects is being financed approximately 80% through project debt from Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited with an 18-year tenor. The first drawdown of the project loan for Shizukuishi was recently completed. The remaining approximate 20% equity portion for the projects is being funded by Etrion and Hitachi High-Tech based on their respective ownership interests in each project of approximately 87% and 13%. The projects are both being built by Hitachi High-Tech using Hitachi's proven engineering, procurement and construction ("EPC") capabilities. Hitachi High-Tech will also provide the technology, including fixed-tilt solar panels manufactured by Canadian Solar and inverters made by Hitachi. Operations and maintenance ("O&M") services will be provided by Hitachi High-Tech through a long-term fixed-price agreement for each project.

Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation to Report Q2, 2015 Results on Oct 23, 2014

Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation announced that they will report Q2, 2015 results on Oct 23, 2014

Etrion Corporation and Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation Announce Closing of Project Financing to Build 34 MW of Utility-Scale Solar Projects in Japan

Etrion Corporation and Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation announced the planned construction of 34 megawatts in Japan with financing arranged by Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited. Shizukuishi is a 24.7 MW utility-scale solar PV power plant to be built in the Iwate Prefecture of Japan. Construction-related works are expected to commence in October 2014 and the solar project is expected to be operational by the end of 2016. The solar power plant will be built on 51 hectares of leased land and the facility will connect through the Tohoku Electric Power Co. Inc. utility. The project will enter into a power purchase agreement with the Tohoku Electric Power utility to receive Yen40 per kilowatt-hour produced (approximately $0.39 per kWh). Once operational, Shizukuishi is expected to produce approximately 25.6 gigawatt-hours of solar electricity per year. Mito is a 9.3 MW utility-scale solar PV power plant to be built in the Ibaraki Prefecture of Japan. Construction is expected to commence in September 2014 and the solar project is expected to be operational by the end of 2015. The solar power plant will be built on 27 hectares of leased land and the facility will connect through the Tokyo Electric Power Company utility. The project will enter into a PPA with the Tokyo Electric Power Company utility to receive Yen40 per kWh produced (approximately $0.39 per kWh). Once operational, Mito is expected to produce approximately 10.3 GWh of solar electricity per year. The total project cost for both projects will be financed approximately 80% through project debt from SuMi Trust with an 18-year tenor. The remaining approximate 20% equity portion will be funded by Etrion and Hitachi High-Tech based on their respective ownership interests of approximately 87% and 13%.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
8036:JP ¥3,140.00 JPY +95.00

8036 Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Applied Materials Inc $20.90 USD +0.405
Huber & Suhner AG SFr.45.40 CHF +0.30
Jeol Ltd ¥495.00 JPY 0.00
Kingsignal Technology Co Ltd CNY40.38 CNY -0.12
Teradyne Inc $17.82 USD +0.44
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

8036

Industry Average

Valuation 8036 Industry Range
Price/Earnings 13.8x
Price/Sales 0.6x
Price/Book 1.4x
Price/Cash Flow 13.8x
TEV/Sales 0.4x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CO, please visit www.hitachi-hitec.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.