Last --
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

barrick gold corp (ABX) Snapshot

Open
--
Previous Close
--
Day High
--
Day Low
--
52 Week High
-- - --
52 Week Low
-- - --
Market Cap
--
Average Volume 10 Days
0.0
EPS TTM
--
Shares Outstanding
1.2B
EX-Date
02/26/14
P/E TM
--
Dividend
$0.21
Dividend Yield
--
Current Stock Chart for BARRICK GOLD CORP (ABX)

barrick gold corp (ABX) Related Businessweek News

View More BusinessWeek News

barrick gold corp (ABX) Details

Barrick Gold Corporation produces and sells gold and copper. It is also involved in exploration and mine development activities. The company holds interests in various properties located in the United States, Zambia, Chile, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Tanzania, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Papua New Guinea, and Peru. As of December 31, 2013, the company had proven and probable mineral reserves of 104.1 million ounces of gold and 14.0 billion pounds of copper. Barrick Gold Corporation was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.

Founded in 1983

barrick gold corp (ABX) Top Compensated Officers

Chief Executive Officer, President, Non-Indep...
Total Annual Compensation: $1.4M
Founder and Chairman
Total Annual Compensation: $2.4M
Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice Pr...
Total Annual Compensation: $825.3K
Senior Executive Vice President
Total Annual Compensation: $1.1M
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2013.

barrick gold corp (ABX) Key Developments

Barrick Gold and BBVA Continental to Invest in Peru Hospital

Barrick Gold and BBVA Continental will invest PEN 36.1 million (USD 13 million) in the construction of the César Vallejo hospital in Peru's La Libertad region. Each party will invest half the total as part of Peru's Obras por Impuestos tax swap infrastructure program.

Coral Gold Resources Announces Joint Venture Deal with Barrick Gold for Gold Ridge Property in Nevada

Coral Gold Resources announced an option and joint venture deal with Barrick Gold for its Gold Ridge property in Nevada.  Under the terms of the deal, Barrick has the right to earn up to a 60% interest in the asset, in exchange for spending $12 million on exploration over a five year period. Barrick also will have the option to increase its stake by an additional 15% for a total undivided 75% interest by preparing a scoping study. Once Barrick exercises its options, a 60/40 or 75/25 split joint venture will be established to further explore the property. The Gold Ridge property is made up of 107 claims covering about 2.5 square miles, next to the western side of the Robertson claim block in north central Nevada on the Cortez Gold Trend.

Barrick Gold Mulls Acquisitions

Barrick Gold Corporation (TSX:ABX) is seeking acquisitions. Jamie Sokalsky, President and Chief Executive Officer of Barrick Gold said, "I think we are in a better position to look at acquisitions, but the priority now is to continue to run the business well."

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
ABX:CB $0.00 COP 0.00

ABX Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Fortescue Metals Group Ltd A$5.33 AUD -0.06
Goldcorp Inc C$26.01 CAD -0.21
Grupo Mexico SAB de CV $41.16 MXN +0.91
Southern Copper Corp $29.84 USD -0.01
Teck Resources Ltd C$24.31 CAD -0.11
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

ABX

Industry Average

Valuation ABX Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 1.6x
Price/Book 1.5x
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales 0.2x
 | 

Post a JobJobs

View all jobs

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact BARRICK GOLD CORP, please visit www.barrick.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.