Last €0.05 EUR
Change Today +0.001 / 2.17%
Volume 0.0
CDU On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Frankfurt
As of 2:00 AM 08/29/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

balamara resources ltd (CDU) Snapshot

Open
€0.05
Previous Close
€0.05
Day High
€0.05
Day Low
€0.05
52 Week High
02/10/14 - €0.10
52 Week Low
08/21/14 - €0.04
Market Cap
16.8M
Average Volume 10 Days
0.0
EPS TTM
--
Shares Outstanding
357.3M
EX-Date
--
P/E TM
--
Dividend
--
Dividend Yield
--
Current Stock Chart for BALAMARA RESOURCES LTD (CDU)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

balamara resources ltd (CDU) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

balamara resources ltd (CDU) Details

Balamara Resources Limited explores and develops mineral properties in central Europe and Australia. The company primarily explores for zinc, lead, copper, silver, and gold deposits. It has projects in Poland, Montenegro, Bosnia, and New South Wales, Australia. The company was formerly known as Sultan Corporation Limited and changed its name to Balamara Resources Limited in January 2012. Balamara Resources Limited was incorporated in 1993 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.

Founded in 1993

balamara resources ltd (CDU) Top Compensated Officers

Managing Director and Director
Total Annual Compensation: A$250.0K
Executive Chairman
Total Annual Compensation: A$250.0K
Executive Director
Total Annual Compensation: A$250.0K
Chief Geologist
Total Annual Compensation: A$175.0K
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2013.

balamara resources ltd (CDU) Key Developments

Balamara Resources Commences Discussions To Acquire Remaining 85% of Carbon Investment

Balamara Resources Limited (ASX:BMB) has acquired an initial 15% of Carbon Investment Soo. Balamara has commenced discussions regarding the potential acquisition of the remaining 85% through a merger with Carbon Investments.

Balamara Resources Limited, Special/Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting, Jul 30, 2014

Balamara Resources Limited, Special/Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting, Jul 30, 2014.

Balamara Resources Limited, Annual General Meeting, Jul 30, 2014

Balamara Resources Limited, Annual General Meeting, Jul 30, 2014., at 12:00 W. Australia Standard Time. Location: BDO, Ground Floor, Rokeby Room. Agenda: To consider issue of shares from subsidiary Coal Holding SP. Z.O.O. to Ample Skill Limited.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
CDU:GR €0.05 EUR +0.001

CDU Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
KGHM Polska Miedz SA 131.80 PLN -0.65
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

CDU

Industry Average

Valuation CDU Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales -- Not Meaningful
Price/Book 3.3x
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact BALAMARA RESOURCES LTD, please visit www.balamara.com.au. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.