Last C$156.31 CAD
Change Today +0.31 / 0.20%
Volume 236.0
CNU On Other Exchanges
Hong Kong
New York
As of 12:57 PM 12/24/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

cnooc ltd-spon adr (CNU) Snapshot

Previous Close
Day High
Day Low
52 Week High
09/3/14 - C$219.15
52 Week Low
12/18/14 - C$151.37
Market Cap
Average Volume 10 Days
Shares Outstanding
Dividend Yield
Current Stock Chart for CNOOC LTD-SPON ADR (CNU)

cnooc ltd-spon adr (CNU) Details

CNOOC Limited, an investment holding company, explores for, develops, produces, and sells crude oil, natural gas, and other petroleum products. The company produces offshore crude oil and natural gas primarily in Bohai, Western South China Sea, Eastern South China Sea, and East China Sea in offshore China. It also has oil and gas assets in Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Oceania, and Europe. As of December 31, 2013, the company owned net proved reserves of approximately 4.43 billion barrels-of-oil equivalent. It also provides bond issuance services. The company is based in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. CNOOC Limited is considered a Red Chip company due to its listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. CNOOC Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation.

17,553 Employees
Last Reported Date: 04/9/14

cnooc ltd-spon adr (CNU) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

cnooc ltd-spon adr (CNU) Key Developments

CNOOC Ltd. Commences Production at Liuhua 34-2 Gas Field

CNOOC Limited announced that its Liuhua 34-2 gas field has commenced production. The Liuhua 34-2 gas field is located in the Eastern South China Sea with the water depth in the range of 850 to 1,250 meters. The gas field consists of one producing well and shares the existing facilities of Liwan 3-1 gas field for overall development. The gas field is producing approximately 30 million cubic feet per day and expected to reach its ODP designed peak production of approximately 45 million cubic feet per day in 2015. CNOOC Limited has a 51% working interest in Liuhua 34-2 gas field, while Husky Oil China Limited holds the remaining 49% working interest and acts as the operator.

CNOOC and KUFPEC Team Up for Production Sharing in 52/22, 52/26 and 63/13 Blocks in South China Sea

CNOOC declared to have inked contracts with KUFPEC for production sharing in 52/22, 52/26 and 63/13 blocks in South China Sea, respectively covering 2,088, 1,766 and 700 square kilometers. As agreed, CNOOC will act as constructor, offering exploitation expenditure jointly with KUFPEC. Both sides will collect 3D earthquake data in above blocks and drill expletory wells. After exploitation, CNOOC will have 70% right in any one oil and gas discovery in the blocks.

CNOOC Limited Announces First Production from K1A

CNOOC Limited announced that the company has started producing bitumen from Kinosis 1A (K1A), a new steam-assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) facility. The K1A project, located approximately 12 kilometers south of the Long Lake SAGD and upgrader in Alberta, Canada, consists of steam-generating equipment, well pad facilities, 37 well pairs, and water and bitumen flowlines. Bitumen produced from K1A is processed and upgraded at Long Lake, which has an operating capacity of about 72,000 barrels per day (bpd) of bitumen. K1A is designed to produce 20,000 bpd of bitumen and is expected to play a significant role in filling the Long Lake plant.


Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
CNU:CN C$156.31 CAD +0.31

CNU Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Hess Corp $74.31 USD -0.06
Repsol SA €15.89 EUR +0.05
Schlumberger Ltd $87.13 USD +0.07
Statoil ASA 133.90 NOK +0.50
Suncor Energy Inc C$37.31 CAD -0.46
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation CNU Industry Range
Price/Earnings 6.8x
Price/Sales 1.3x
Price/Book 1.0x
Price/Cash Flow 3.3x
TEV/Sales 0.5x

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact CNOOC LTD-SPON ADR, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at