Last 7.30 THB
Change Today +0.10 / 1.39%
Volume 14.2K
As of 5:40 AM 08/22/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

eastern printing pub co-nvdr (EPCO-R) Snapshot

Open
7.15
Previous Close
7.20
Day High
7.30
Day Low
7.05
52 Week High
08/18/14 - 7.80
52 Week Low
08/28/13 - 3.02
Market Cap
4.6B
Average Volume 10 Days
815.5K
EPS TTM
--
Shares Outstanding
633.7M
EX-Date
08/22/14
P/E TM
--
Dividend
0.24
Dividend Yield
3.22%
Current Stock Chart for EASTERN PRINTING PUB CO-NVDR (EPCO-R)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

eastern printing pub co-nvdr (EPCO-R) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

eastern printing pub co-nvdr (EPCO-R) Details

Eastern Printing Public Company Limited, together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in printing business in Thailand. It also invests in solar power energy business. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.

Founded in 1993

eastern printing pub co-nvdr (EPCO-R) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

eastern printing pub co-nvdr (EPCO-R) Key Developments

Eastern Printing Public Company Limited Reports Consolidated and Company Earnings Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2014

Eastern Printing Public Company Limited reported consolidated and company earnings results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2014. For the quarter, on consolidated basis, the company reported net profit of THB 71.181 million or THB 0.11 per share compared to THB 41.288 million or THB 0.08 per share a year ago. For the six months, on consolidated basis, the company reported net profit of THB 125.932 million or THB 0.21 per share compared to THB 88.354 million or THB 0.17 per share a year ago. Sales Revenue at THB 455.29 million increased by THB 50.35 million or 12.43% with printing sales decreased by THB 6.63 million and electricity sales increased by THB 56.98 million due to revenue from new 5 MW project started on February 4, 2014. For the quarter, on company basis, the company reported net profit of THB 88.992 million or THB 0.14 per share compared to THB 20.646 million or THB 0.04 per share a year ago. For the six months, on company basis, the company reported net profit of THB 114.117 million or THB 0.19 per share compared to THB 49.036 million or THB 0.10 per share a year ago.

Eastern Printing Public Company Limited, Board Meeting, Jul 30, 2014

Eastern Printing Public Company Limited, Board Meeting, Jul 30, 2014. Agenda: To approve for EPCO Green Power Plus Co., Ltd., its 100% subsidiary company, to allow EPCO Energy Co., Ltd. operating in renewable energy business and developing projects both domestically and internationally , to jointly invest with AE Solar Godo Kaisha (AE Solar), a Japanese firm, in the proportion of 97% owned by EPCOE and the remaining 3% owned by AE Solar to obtain the right in the FIT licenses to sell electricity at Yen 40 per unit for 20 years for three projects with maximum capacity of 8.068 MW (AC).

Eastern Printing Public Company Limited Announces Executive Changes

Eastern Printing Public Company Limited announced that Mr. Phonlasit Phumiwasana has resigned from the position of Director due to increases in other assignments. The resignation has been effective from May 12, 2014 onward. The Board of Director's Meeting number 5/2014 on May 14, 2014 has resolved to appoint Mr. Arak Ratboriharn, Director of the Company to replace Mr. Phonlasit Phumiwasana from May 14, 2014.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
EPCO-R:TB 7.30 THB +0.10

EPCO-R Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for EPCO-R.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

EPCO-R

Industry Average

Valuation EPCO-R Industry Range
Price/Earnings 30.7x
Price/Sales 6.6x
Price/Book 4.1x
Price/Cash Flow 33.9x
TEV/Sales 5.4x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact EASTERN PRINTING PUB CO-NVDR, please visit --. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.