Last $35.75 USD
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 1.0K
EPH On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Frankfurt
OTC US
As of 11:43 AM 09/18/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

eastern property holding-reg (EPH) Snapshot

Open
$35.75
Previous Close
$35.75
Day High
$35.75
Day Low
$35.75
52 Week High
02/28/14 - $39.50
52 Week Low
06/5/14 - $32.70
Market Cap
190.8M
Average Volume 10 Days
572.7
EPS TTM
$-8.11
Shares Outstanding
5.3M
EX-Date
09/15/14
P/E TM
--
Dividend
--
Dividend Yield
--
Current Stock Chart for EASTERN PROPERTY HOLDING-REG (EPH)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

eastern property holding-reg (EPH) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

eastern property holding-reg (EPH) Details

Eastern Property Holdings Limited, a real estate company, engages in the investment and development of real estate properties, primarily in Russia and the CIS countries. As of June 30, 2007, it owned and managed two commercial properties in Russia. Eastern Property Holdings also held a 50% interest in EPH Real Estate joint venture, which agreed to acquire a commercial property in Moscow; a 26% interest in Hypercenter Investment SA that develops commercial real estate; and a 10% equity stake in Sarnaturs Trading Limited, which owns commercial properties and operates hypermarkets in Russia. The company is based in Tortola, British Virgin Islands. Eastern Property Holdings Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of CAIAC Fund Management AG.

eastern property holding-reg (EPH) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

eastern property holding-reg (EPH) Key Developments

Eastern Property Holdings Ltd. - Shareholder/Analyst Call

To give an update on its most recent developments

Eastern Property Holdings Announces Acquisitions of 90% of Berlin House and 90% of Geneva House

Eastern Property Holdings announced that it has acquired full ownership of Geneva House and Berlin House, both office and retail real estate buildings located in the city centre of Moscow. The transaction price for 90% of both properties amounts to $ 148.5 million and is based on the market value of the properties and adjusted for the net debts of the acquired holding companies. Berlin House: The Company has acquired 90% of Berlin House, a 13,400 sqm Prime Class A office and retail property at 5, Petrovka Street. The remaining 10% stake has been owned by EPH already. Geneva House: The Company has acquired 90% of Geneva House, a 16,500 sqm Prime Class A office and retail property adjacent to Berlin House at 7, Petrovka Street. The remaining 10% stake has been owned by EPH already. Geneva House has originally been acquired by the Company in 2006 and has been developed by the in-house project team before the 90% stake has been sold in 2011.

Eastern Property Holdings Limited Provides Consolidated Earnings Guidance for the First Half of 2014

Eastern Property Holdings Limited provided consolidated earnings guidance for the first half of 2014. The company expects a loss in the consolidated financial result of the company for the first half year of 2014. The company expects a net loss of around USD 10 million, compared to a net profit of USD 1.1 million for the same period a year earlier. The expected decrease in the financial result of the company is primarily attributable to three factors: Fair value adjustments on the company's assets.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
EPH:SW $35.75 USD 0.00

EPH Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for EPH.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

EPH

Industry Average

Valuation EPH Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 8.8x
Price/Book 0.6x
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales 7.4x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact EASTERN PROPERTY HOLDING-REG, please visit www.easternpropertyholdings.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.