Last A$0.04 AUD
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 2.7M
As of 2:10 AM 07/10/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

emmerson resources ltd (ERM) Snapshot

Previous Close
Day High
Day Low
52 Week High
08/26/13 - A$0.06
52 Week Low
03/31/14 - A$0.03
Market Cap
Average Volume 10 Days
Shares Outstanding
Dividend Yield
Current Stock Chart for EMMERSON RESOURCES LTD (ERM)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

emmerson resources ltd (ERM) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

emmerson resources ltd (ERM) Details

Emmerson Resources Limited is engaged in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in Australia. It primarily explores for gold and copper, as well as bismuth and silver. The company owns a suite of exploration and mining tenements in the Tennant Creek Mineral Field covering an area of approximately 2,700 square kilometers. Emmerson Resources Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is based in West Leederville, Australia.

emmerson resources ltd (ERM) Top Compensated Officers

Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director an...
Total Annual Compensation: A$416.8K
Chief Financial Officer and Secretary
Total Annual Compensation: A$189.4K
Principal Geologist
Total Annual Compensation: A$210.8K
Exploration Manager of Tennant Creek
Total Annual Compensation: A$189.2K
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2013.

emmerson resources ltd (ERM) Key Developments

Emmerson Resources Limited Announces the Resignation of Timothy Kestell as Non Executive Director

Emmerson Resources Limited announced the resignation of Mr. Timothy Kestell as Non Executive Director, effective June 11, 2014.

Emmerson Resources Limited Signs a Binding Term Sheet with Evolution Mining

Emmerson Resources Limited signed a binding term sheet with Evolution Mining to fast-track the discovery of world-class gold and copper deposits within its 100% owned tenements at Tennant Creek in the Northern Territory. Evolution will work with Emmerson to advance the expansion of the existing JORC resources identified by Emmerson at Tennant Creek and will drill test a number of high quality gold-copper targets aimed specifically at a rapid resumption of mineral production. Under the terms of the Farm-in and Joint Venture, Evolution will sole fund expenditure of AUD 15 million on exploration over the next three years to earn a 65% interest in Emmerson's 2,500km2 tenement package at Tennant Creek. A further AUD 10 million minimum, sole funded by Evolution over 2 years following the execution of the joint venture, will allow Evolution to earn an additional 10% (total of 75%) of the Tennant Creek project. This agreement represents a very significant development in Emmerson's history as a listed company and a very significant milestone in the history of the renowned Tennant Creek Mineral Field which has produced over 5.5 million ounces of gold and 470,000 tonnes of copper with average grades of 15-20g/t gold and 2-4% copper. Decisions on the 2014 exploration and near mine drill program are still to be finalised, it is envisaged that the next round of drilling will commence at Chariot East and West aimed at expanding the Chariot deposit which contains 170,000t at 17.4g/t gold (ASX 28 November, 2013). Other near-mine projects to be tested include targets around the historic Eldorado Mine. This mine was a significant historical producer with a head grade of 17.9g/t gold and consistent with success to date, will involve applying new technology and ideas to rapidly expand existing JORC resources. In particular, exploiting the new understanding that high-grade gold is often associated with hematite, is thus non-magnetic and "blind" to aeromagnetic based exploration as used by many previous explorers.

Emmerson Resources Limited - Special Call

Emmerson Resources Limited - Special Call


Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
ERM:AU A$0.04 AUD 0.00

ERM Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for ERM.
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation ERM Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 81.3x
Price/Book 0.4x
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales 103.0x

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact EMMERSON RESOURCES LTD, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at