Last C$0.04 CAD
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
GCX On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Venture
As of 3:54 PM 12/18/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

granite creek gold ltd (GCX) Snapshot

Open
C$0.03
Previous Close
C$0.04
Day High
C$0.04
Day Low
C$0.03
52 Week High
01/7/14 - C$0.22
52 Week Low
12/18/14 - C$0.03
Market Cap
204.7K
Average Volume 10 Days
2.1K
EPS TTM
C$-0.30
Shares Outstanding
5.8M
EX-Date
--
P/E TM
--
Dividend
--
Dividend Yield
--
Current Stock Chart for GRANITE CREEK GOLD LTD (GCX)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

granite creek gold ltd (GCX) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

granite creek gold ltd (GCX) Details

Granite Creek Gold Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada. It primarily explores for gold, copper, molybdenum, and silver ores. The company has an option to acquire a 70% legal and beneficial ownership interest in the Taseko Property covering an area of 2,781 hectares located in the Clinton Mining District, British Columbia. It also holds an option to acquire a 100% interest in the Koussikoto Ouest Concession covering an area of approximately 35 square kilometers located in west Africa. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.

Founded in 2010

granite creek gold ltd (GCX) Top Compensated Officers

Chief Executive Officer, President and Direct...
Total Annual Compensation: C$54.0K
Chief Financial Officer, Director and Chairma...
Total Annual Compensation: C$27.5K
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2013.

granite creek gold ltd (GCX) Key Developments

Granite Creek Seeks Acquisitions

Granite Creek Gold Ltd. (TSXV:GCX) is looking for acquisition opportunities. Granite Creek Gold proposes consolidation and the Company proposes this consolidation in order to facilitate future financings and acquisitions.

Granite Creek Acquires 94 Sq Km Niaouleni Gold Concession in Mali

Granite Creek Gold Ltd. announced that it has entered into an Option Agreement with Frontline Gold Corp. to acquire up to a 100% interest in Frontline's 94 sq km Malian gold project, the Niaouleni Concession through its wholly owned subsidiary Granite Creek Gold (Mali) Sarl. The company can acquire an initial 65% interest in the Concession by completing USD 600,000 in exploration expenditures over a three year period. Upon completion of the earn-in period, the company may, at its option, purchase the remaining 35% interest by making a one-time cash payment of USD 250,000 to Frontline, subject to certain back-in rights retained by Frontline. Should the company elect to not purchase the remaining 35%, a Joint Venture Agreement would be entered into on completion of Granite Creek's 65% earn in.

Granite Creek Gold Ltd. Announces Update on Malian Gold Concessions

Granite Creek Gold Ltd. announced the completion of the field portion in the work program recently announced on its 75 sq km Darsalam concession, located in Mali, West Africa. During the program, 4 areas of orpaillage, where the local miners dig pits in the search for gold, were located and mapped. Over 440 soil samples and 114 rock grab samples were collected. Samples have been submitted to the SGS Laboratory in Bamako for analysis, results are pending. The company also announced that possible irregularities in ownership of the Bourdala Sud Ouest gold concession have been discovered.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
GCX:CN C$0.04 CAD 0.00

GCX Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for GCX.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

GCX

Industry Average

Valuation GCX Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales -- Not Meaningful
Price/Book NM Not Meaningful
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact GRANITE CREEK GOLD LTD, please visit www.granitecreekgold.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.