Last €2.35 EUR
Change Today -0.03 / -1.26%
Volume 0.0
GJ3 On Other Exchanges
Sao Paulo
New York
As of 1:37 PM 07/23/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

gafisa sa-adr (GJ3) Snapshot

Previous Close
Day High
Day Low
52 Week High
05/5/14 - €2.56
52 Week Low
08/8/13 - €1.59
Market Cap
Average Volume 10 Days
Shares Outstanding
Dividend Yield
Current Stock Chart for GAFISA SA-ADR (GJ3)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

gafisa sa-adr (GJ3) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

gafisa sa-adr (GJ3) Details

Gafisa S.A. operates as a homebuilder in Brazil. The company operates through Gafisa and Tenda segments. It develops residential buildings, including luxury buildings with swimming pools, gyms, visitor parking, and other amenities for upper-income customers; buildings for middle-income customers; and entry-level building and housing units for lower-income customers. The company offers entry-level housing units under the Tenda brand; residential options to the mid to higher income segments under the Gafisa brand; and residential communities under the Alphaville brand. It is also involved in the development of residential land subdivisions for sale; and provision of construction services, such as residential and commercial project building services to third parties. The company serves development and construction service clients in 113 municipalities in Brazil. Gafisa S.A. was incorporated in 1996 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.

3,345 Employees
Last Reported Date: 04/29/14
Founded in 1996

gafisa sa-adr (GJ3) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

gafisa sa-adr (GJ3) Key Developments

Gafisa S.A. Reports Consolidated and Company Sales Results for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2014

Gafisa S.A. reported consolidated and company sales results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2014. Second-quarter 2014 consolidated pre-sales totaled BRL 433.0 million, an increase of 12.0% compared to the same period a year ago. In this period, sales from launches represented 37% of the total, while sales from inventory comprised the remaining 63%. Second-quarter launches totaled BRL 413.8 million, a 66% increase compared to the same period a year ago. The volume of projects launched in the first half of the year represents 41.3% of the midpoint of full year guidance of between BRL 2.1 and BRL 2.5 billion. On company basis, gross pre-sales were BRL 371.2 million. The volume of dissolutions compared to the previous year declined 12.9%, thereby resulting in a 15.9% increase in second quarter of 2014 net pre-sales to BRL 251.3 million. Units launched during the quarter represented 38.3% of total sales, accounting for BRL 96.3 million. In second quarter of 2014, sales velocity was 9.8%, compared to 7.9% in first quarter of 2014. The segment accounted for 76% of consolidated launches. Second-quarter launches totaled BRL 314.7 million and comprised 3 projects/phases located in the cities of Sao Paulo and Osasco. In the second quarter of 2013, the segment's launches totaled BRL 215.9 million.

Gafisa S.A., Board Meeting, Jul 17, 2014

Gafisa S.A., Board Meeting, Jul 17, 2014., at 18:00 GMT Standard Time. Agenda: To approve the revision of the company’s code of ethics.

Gafisa S.A., Board Meeting, Jul 10, 2014

Gafisa S.A., Board Meeting, Jul 10, 2014., at 18:00 GMT Standard Time. Agenda: To ratify all acts practiced by the administration of the company regarding the issuance by Banco Industrial e Comercial S.A. of a letter of guarantee in favor of Tenda Negócios Imobiliários S.A., guaranteed by Construtora Tenda S.A. and endorsed (aval) by Gafisa S.A.


Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
GJ3:GR €2.35 EUR -0.03

GJ3 Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Cyrela Brazil Realty SA Empreendimentos e Participacoes R$13.67 BRL -0.17
Rossi Residencial SA R$1.60 BRL -0.04
Tecnisa SA R$6.95 BRL -0.05
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation GJ3 Industry Range
Price/Earnings 5.4x
Price/Sales 0.6x
Price/Book 0.5x
Price/Cash Flow 1.7x
TEV/Sales NM Not Meaningful

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact GAFISA SA-ADR, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at