Last 75.00
Change Today -1.00 / -1.32%
Volume 261.0K
ISA On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Johannesburg
As of 11:00 AM 07/23/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

isa holdings ltd (ISA) Snapshot

Open
$75.00
Previous Close
$76.00
Day High
$76.00
Day Low
$75.00
52 Week High
05/12/14 - $85.00
52 Week Low
08/14/13 - $58.00
Market Cap
127.9M
Average Volume 10 Days
79.3K
EPS TTM
$0.07
Shares Outstanding
170.6M
EX-Date
07/22/13
P/E TM
10.7x
Dividend
--
Dividend Yield
6.93%
Current Stock Chart for ISA HOLDINGS LTD (ISA)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

isa holdings ltd (ISA) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

isa holdings ltd (ISA) Details

ISA Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, provides network, Internet, and information security solutions to the sub-Saharan African market. The company offers a range of managed security services comprising MSS assist service, which provides the customer with telephonic and e-mail access to IT security specialists; MSS access service for gaining secure remote access in the security systems; MSS monitor service, a monitoring service; and MSS manage service that provides administrative, maintenance, and security infrastructure management functions for the clients. It also provides training services for IT professionals. ISA Holdings Limited is based in Sandton, South Africa.

isa holdings ltd (ISA) Top Compensated Officers

Chief Executive Officer and Executive Directo...
Total Annual Compensation: R1.8M
Financial Director, Executive Director and Me...
Total Annual Compensation: R1.1M
Chief Technical Officer, Technical Director a...
Total Annual Compensation: R1.4M
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

isa holdings ltd (ISA) Key Developments

ISA Holdings Limited Announces Audited Consolidated Earnings Results for the Year Ended February 28, 2014

ISA Holdings Limited announced audited consolidated earnings results for the year ended February 28, 2014. For the year, the group reported that revenue was ZAR 76,757,000 compared to ZAR 51,541,000 a year ago. Profit before taxation was ZAR 17,638,000 compared to ZAR 13,074,000 a year ago. Profit attributable to equity shareholders was ZAR 12,639,000 or 7.0 cents per basic and diluted share compared to ZAR 9,455,000 or 5.2 cents per basic and diluted share a year ago. Cash flows from operating activities were ZAR 19,164,000 against ZAR 3,896,000 a year ago. Headline earnings were ZAR 12,632,000 or 7.0 cents per diluted share compared to ZAR 9,454,000 or 5.2 cents per diluted share a year ago. Net tangible asset value per share at end of the February 28, 2014 was 21.4 cents compared to 21.6 cents a year ago. Turnover increased by 48% to ZAR 75.2 million, of which recurring revenue madeup 62% and new solution sales made up the remaining 38%. Operational expenditure, excluding the revaluation of foreign currencies held by the Group, increased by 12%. EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization) increased by 29% to ZAR 17.9 million and after tax profits for the year increased by 34% to ZAR 12.6 million.

ISA Holdings Limited, Annual General Meeting, Jun 25, 2014

ISA Holdings Limited, Annual General Meeting, Jun 25, 2014., at 10:00 South Africa Standard Time. Location: Block 9, Pinewood Office Park.

ISA Holdings Limited Provides Earnings Guidance for the Year Ending February 28, 2014

ISA Holdings Limited provided earnings guidance for the year ending February 28, 2014. For the year ending 28 February 2014, the company's earnings per share and headline earnings per share are expected to be at least 20% higher, compared to the earnings per share and the headline earnings per share of 5.2 cents for the year ended 28 February 2013.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
ISA:SJ 75.00 -1.00

ISA Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for ISA.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

ISA

Industry Average

Valuation ISA Industry Range
Price/Earnings -- Not Meaningful
Price/Sales -- Not Meaningful
Price/Book -- Not Meaningful
Price/Cash Flow -- Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact ISA HOLDINGS LTD, please visit www.isaholdings.co.za. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.