Last $0.39 SGD
Change Today +0.005 / 1.32%
Volume 19.0K
KHHL On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Singapore
As of 8:08 PM 11/23/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

keong hong holdings ltd (KHHL) Snapshot

Open
$0.39
Previous Close
$0.38
Day High
$0.39
Day Low
$0.39
52 Week High
06/13/14 - $0.44
52 Week Low
10/2/14 - $0.37
Market Cap
89.7M
Average Volume 10 Days
241.6K
EPS TTM
$0.09
Shares Outstanding
233.0M
EX-Date
05/22/14
P/E TM
4.2x
Dividend
$0.02
Dividend Yield
5.19%
Current Stock Chart for KEONG HONG HOLDINGS LTD (KHHL)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

keong hong holdings ltd (KHHL) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

keong hong holdings ltd (KHHL) Details

Keong Hong Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, provides building construction services for residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional projects to private and public sector in Singapore and Maldives. It undertakes conventional contracts, additions and alteration related works, and design and build projects. The company’s services comprise excavation, piling, substructures and superstructures works, architectural works, aluminum cladding and curtain waling, mechanical and electrical works, interior fitting-out works, external works, and landscaping. It is also involved in general and building contracting activities; hotel building contracting activities; real estate development; and trading of building and construction materials. The company serves property owners and developers, government bodies, and statutory boards. Keong Hong Holdings Limited was founded in 1983 and is based in Singapore.

400 Employees
Last Reported Date: 12/10/13
Founded in 1983

keong hong holdings ltd (KHHL) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

keong hong holdings ltd (KHHL) Key Developments

Keong Hong Holdings Limited Announces Incorporation of New Subsidiary and Associated Company

The Board of Directors of Keong Hong Holdings Limited announced the incorporation of the new subsidiary K.H.A. Resorts and Hotels Construction (Maldives) Private Limited. KHA Maldives was incorporated in the Republic of Maldives with an authorized share capital of 500,000 ordinary shares of $1/- each. K.H. Land Pte. Ltd. will subscribe for 255,000 ordinary shares in KHA Maldives, representing 51% interest in KHA Maldives. The remaining 49% interest will be held by Hotels & Resort Construction Pvt Ltd. HRC was incorporated in the Republic of Maldives in 2007 which is engaged in the construction of island resorts. The principal activity of KHA Maldives is to undertake construction projects in the Republic of Maldives and overseas as well as to design, build and maintain tourist hotels and resorts in the Republic of Maldives and overseas. Pristine Islands Investments (Maldives) Private Limited was incorporated in the Republic of Maldives with an authorized share capital of 10,000 ordinary shares of $100 each.

Keong Hong Holdings Limited Appoints Leo Zhen Wei Lionel as Non-Executive and Non-Independent Director and Member of the Audit Committee

The board of directors of Keong Hong Holdings Limited announced the appointment of Mr. Leo Zhen Wei Lionel as a Non-Executive and Non-Independent Director of the company with effect from 10 June 2014. He will also be appointed as a member of the Audit Committee.

Keong Hong Holdings Limited Announces Dividend for the Half Year Ended March 31, 2014

Keong Hong Holdings Limited announced one tier tax-exempt interim dividend of 1.0 Singapore cents per share against 0.5 Singapore cents per share a year ago.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
KHHL:SP $0.39 SGD +0.005

KHHL Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for KHHL.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

KHHL

Industry Average

Valuation KHHL Industry Range
Price/Earnings 3.5x
Price/Sales 0.4x
Price/Book 1.2x
Price/Cash Flow 3.6x
TEV/Sales 0.2x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact KEONG HONG HOLDINGS LTD, please visit www.keonghong.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.