Last $10.39 USD
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
MLVF On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
NASDAQ GM
As of 8:10 PM 04/16/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

malvern bancorp inc (MLVF) Snapshot

Open
$10.40
Previous Close
$10.39
Day High
$10.40
Day Low
$10.39
52 Week High
09/24/13 - $13.20
52 Week Low
04/14/14 - $10.20
Market Cap
68.1M
Average Volume 10 Days
7.2K
EPS TTM
$-3.05
Shares Outstanding
6.6M
EX-Date
09/15/11
P/E TM
--
Dividend
--
Dividend Yield
--
Current Stock Chart for MALVERN BANCORP INC (MLVF)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

malvern bancorp inc (MLVF) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

malvern bancorp inc (MLVF) Details

Malvern Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Malvern Federal Savings Bank that provides various banking products and services in Pennsylvania. It accepts various deposit products, including money market, savings, certificate of deposit, and interest-bearing and non-interest-bearing checking accounts. The company’s loan portfolio comprises single-family residential mortgage loans, commercial real estate mortgage loans, and construction and development loans, as well as consumer loans, such as home equity loans and lines of credit, automobile loans, unsecured personal loans, loans secured by deposits, and other consumer loans. It operates eight financial center offices in Chester and Delaware Counties, which are located in southeastern Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1887 and is headquartered in Paoli, Pennsylvania.

106 Employees
Last Reported Date: 12/19/13
Founded in 1887

malvern bancorp inc (MLVF) Top Compensated Officers

Chief Financial Officer, Principal Accounting...
Total Annual Compensation: $171.2K
Senior Vice President, Director of Mortgage L...
Total Annual Compensation: $134.4K
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2013.

malvern bancorp inc (MLVF) Key Developments

Malvern Bancorp, Inc. Announces Unaudited Earnings Results for First Quarter Ended Dec. 31, 2013

Malvern Bancorp, Inc. announced unaudited earnings results for first quarter ended Dec. 31, 2013. For the quarter, the company reported total interest and dividend income of $5,165,000, net interest income of $3,835,000, net income of $64,000 or $0.01 per share, return on average assets of 0.04% return on average equity of 0.34% compared to the total interest and dividend income of $5,950,000, net interest income of $4,003,000, net income of $671,000 or $0.11 per share, return on average assets of 0.39% return on average equity of 3.10% for the same quarter a year ago.

Malvern Bancorp Mulls Strategic Options

Malvern Bancorp, Inc. (NasdaqGM:MLVF) will explore strategic options with an investment banking firm.

Malvern Bancorp, Inc. and Malvern Federal Savings Bank Announce Executive Changes

Malvern Bancorp, Inc., the holding company for Malvern Federal Savings Bank (the Bank) announced the resignation of Ronald Anderson, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company and the Bank, to pursue other opportunities. The Company and the Bank will immediately commence a search for his replacement. In the interim, other members of the Company's senior executive team will carry out Mr. Anderson's former duties and responsibilities. In addition, the company has retained George W. Millward of the Kafafian Group, Inc. to assist management during the transition period.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
MLVF:US $10.39 USD 0.00

MLVF Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania $15.46 USD 0.00
CCFNB Bancorp Inc $35.00 USD 0.00
Colonial Financial Services Inc $11.31 USD 0.00
Juniata Valley Financial Corp $18.00 USD 0.00
Standard Financial Corp $19.45 USD -0.05
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

MLVF

Industry Average

Valuation MLVF Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 10.5x
Price/Book 0.9x
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales 0.4x
 | 

Post a JobJobs

View all jobs

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact MALVERN BANCORP INC, please visit www.malvernfederal.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.