Last €0.25 EUR
Change Today +0.004 / 1.66%
Volume 0.0
NVAH On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Bangkok
Bangkok
Bangkok
Berlin
OTC US
OTC US
OTC US
Frankfurt
As of 1:55 PM 11/21/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

land & houses pub - nvdr (NVAH) Snapshot

Open
€0.24
Previous Close
€0.24
Day High
€0.25
Day Low
€0.23
52 Week High
08/25/14 - €0.27
52 Week Low
01/6/14 - €0.16
Market Cap
2.7B
Average Volume 10 Days
0.0
EPS TTM
--
Shares Outstanding
11.0B
EX-Date
08/27/14
P/E TM
--
Dividend
€0.38
Dividend Yield
3.80%
Current Stock Chart for LAND & HOUSES PUB - NVDR (NVAH)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

land & houses pub - nvdr (NVAH) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

land & houses pub - nvdr (NVAH) Details

Land and Houses Public Company Limited is engaged in the property development activities in Thailand. It develops and sells houses, townhouses, and residential condominium projects. The company also rents shopping malls, hotels, and apartments. In addition, it offers project administration services. The company was incorporated in 1983 and is based in Bangkok, Thailand.

Founded in 1983

land & houses pub - nvdr (NVAH) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

land & houses pub - nvdr (NVAH) Key Developments

Land & Houses Plans $190 Million REIT IPO

Land and Houses Public Company Limited (SET:LH) plans to set up a THB 6.23 billion real estate investment trust (REIT) and offer a majority stake to the public in 2014. Land & Houses will transfer assets, including the Terminal 21 Bangkok shopping mall valued at about THB 5 billion to the trust which will be set up by its 60% unit L&H Property, Managing Director Adisorn Thananan-narapool told reporters. L&H Property will hold 15% of the LH Shopping Centers Leasehold REIT and the remaining 85% will be offered through the IPO, he added.

Land and Houses Public Company Limited Announces Consolidated and Company Earnings Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2014

Land and Houses Public Company Limited announced consolidated and company earnings results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2014. For the quarter, on consolidated basis, the company announced net profit of THB 1,730,739,000 or THB 0.16 per share compared to THB 1,842,023,000 or THB 0.18 per share for the same period a year ago.   For the nine months, on consolidated basis, the company announced net profit of THB 5,136,970,000 or THB 0.50 per share compared to THB 4,914,203,000 or THB 0.49 per share for the same period a year ago.   For the quarter, on company only basis, the company announced net profit of THB 1,172,108,000 or THB 0.11 per share compared to THB 1,304,600,000 or THB 0.13 per share for the same period a year ago. For the nine months, on company only basis, the company announced net profit of THB 3,900,400,000 or THB 0.38 per share compared to THB 3,756,559,000 or THB 0.37 per share for the same period a year ago.

Land and Houses Public Company Limited, Board Meeting, Nov 11, 2014

Land and Houses Public Company Limited, Board Meeting, Nov 11, 2014. Agenda: To cancel the agreement/transaction.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
NVAH:GR €0.25 EUR +0.004

NVAH Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Pruksa Real Estate PCL 31.50 THB +0.50
Sansiri PCL 1.98 THB +0.03
Supalai PCL 25.25 THB 0.00
Thanachart Capital PCL 33.25 THB 0.00
TMB Bank PCL 3.20 THB +0.08
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

NVAH

Industry Average

Valuation NVAH Industry Range
Price/Earnings 16.0x
Price/Sales 3.9x
Price/Book 2.7x
Price/Cash Flow 16.1x
TEV/Sales 2.6x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact LAND & HOUSES PUB - NVDR, please visit www.lh.co.th. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.