Last $2.23 SGD
Change Today -0.01 / -0.45%
Volume 76.0K
As of 9:29 PM 04/16/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

olam international ltd (OLAM) Snapshot

Previous Close
Day High
Day Low
52 Week High
03/14/14 - $2.24
52 Week Low
09/6/13 - $1.41
Market Cap
Average Volume 10 Days
Shares Outstanding
Dividend Yield

olam international ltd (OLAM) Related Businessweek News

View More BusinessWeek News

olam international ltd (OLAM) Details

Olam International Limited is engaged in sourcing, processing, warehousing, transporting, shipping, distributing, and marketing agricultural products and food ingredients. The company operates in five segments: Edible Nuts, Spices and Beans; Confectionery and Beverage Ingredients; Industrial Raw Materials; Food Staples and Packaged Foods; and Commodity Financial Services. The Edible Nuts, Spices and Beans segment offers cashews, peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, spices and vegetable ingredients, sesame, and beans. The Confectionery and Beverage Ingredients segment provides cocoa, coffee, and sheanuts. The Industrial Raw Materials segment offers cotton, wool, wood products, and rubber products, as well as agri inputs, such as fertilizers. This segment is also involved in the development of a special economic zone projects. The Food Staples and Packaged Foods segment provides rice, sugar and natural sweeteners, palm and dairy products, and packaged foods, as well as grains, such as wheat, maize, barley, sorghum, rye, flaxseed, chickpeas, and soybean meal. The Commodity Financial Services segment offers market making and volatility trading, risk management solutions, and commodity funds management services. The company operates in 65 countries and serves various multinational corporations. Olam International Limited was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Singapore.

Founded in 1989

olam international ltd (OLAM) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

olam international ltd (OLAM) Key Developments

Olam International Limited and Tata Chemicals Limited Sign a Termination Agreement

Olam International Limited and Tata Chemicals Limited have signed a termination agreement and announced that TCL will not proceed with its proposed 25.1% equity participation in the greenfield ammonia-urea fertiliser manufacturing project (GFC) in the Republic of Gabon, Africa. On April 11, 2011, the parties had announced TCL's participation in the project in which Olam currently holds 80% stake with the Government of the Republic of Gabon (ROG) holding the remaining 20%. This decision was made due to a change in TCL's investment focus away from overseas fertiliser manufacturing and Olam's intention to move to a minority and non-consolidated position in the project.

Olam International Limited Presents at The ASEAN Economic Congress, Apr-02-2014 08:05 AM

Olam International Limited Presents at The ASEAN Economic Congress, Apr-02-2014 08:05 AM. Venue: Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jl. Asia Afrika Senayan, Jakarta 10270, Indonesia. Speakers: Sunny George Verghese, Chief Executive Officer, Group Managing Director, Executive Director, Member of Finance & Investment Committee, Member of Capital & Investment Committee and Member of Risk Committee.

Olam International Limited Presents at ASEAN All Access 2014 - Singapore, Feb-26-2014

Olam International Limited Presents at ASEAN All Access 2014 - Singapore, Feb-26-2014 . Venue: Fullerton Hotel Singapore, Singapore.


Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
OLAM:SP $2.23 SGD -0.01

OLAM Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co $45.02 USD +0.75
Bunge Ltd $81.12 USD +1.54
Petra Foods Ltd $3.54 SGD 0.00
Wilmar International Ltd $3.47 SGD +0.01
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation OLAM Industry Range
Price/Earnings 16.6x
Price/Sales 0.3x
Price/Book 1.4x
Price/Cash Flow 10.1x
TEV/Sales NM Not Meaningful

Post a JobJobs

View all jobs

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact OLAM INTERNATIONAL LTD, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at