Last SR23.77 SAR
Change Today +2.06 / 9.49%
Volume 1.2M
SACO On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
SACO is not on other exchanges.
As of 8:30 AM 12/18/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

sasco (SACO) Snapshot

Open
SR23.00
Previous Close
SR21.71
Day High
SR23.85
Day Low
SR22.95
52 Week High
09/10/14 - SR33.60
52 Week Low
12/17/14 - SR19.80
Market Cap
1.1B
Average Volume 10 Days
845.3K
EPS TTM
SR1.04
Shares Outstanding
45.0M
EX-Date
12/2/14
P/E TM
22.8x
Dividend
SR0.75
Dividend Yield
9.45%
Current Stock Chart for SASCO (SACO)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

sasco (SACO) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

sasco (SACO) Details

Saudi Automotive Services Co. operates in the field of automotive services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It offers fuel, commissary, and vehicle maintenance services, as well as operates restaurants and motels, and car service centers. The company is also involved in the provision of fuel and water transport services; operation of an automobile association to issue international driving licenses and the Customs Transit books; and ownership, development, operation, sale, and lease of real estate properties. In addition, it imports and sells equipment and raw materials for construction; and supplies beverages. The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Riyadh, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Founded in 1982

sasco (SACO) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

sasco (SACO) Key Developments

Saudi Automotive Services Co. Announces the Distribution of Dividend for the Second Half of 2014

Saudi Automotive Services Company announced total amount of distribution of dividend of SAR 33,750,000 which represent 7.5% of the face value. Divided per share of SAR 0.75 shall be eligibility for the shareholders registered in the registers of the Securities Depository Center (Tadawul) on December 1, 2014.

Saudi Automotive Services Co or SASCO to Establish Limited Liability Firm that Will Offer Franchises for the Operation of Sasco-Owned Petrol Stations and Supermarkets

Saudi Automotive Services Co or SASCO to establish a limited liability firm that will offer franchises for the operation of Sasco-owned petrol stations and supermarkets. Sasco explained that it is looking to increase the revenues and profitability of its Saudi brands Sasco Stations and Palm Supermarkets by granting franchises to other operators. The new entity, called Sasco Franchise company, will operate a self-financed capital of SAR 500,000 (USD 133,000/EUR 106,000). Sasco will hold 99% of its shares, with the rest 1% owned by another subsidiary, Vehicles and Equipment Investments. The move aims to boost the company's financial strength ahead of planned expansion activities.

Saudi Automotive Services Company Announces Earnings Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months of 2014

Saudi Automotive Services Company announced earnings results for the third quarter and nine months of 2014. For the quarter, the company announced net profit of SAR 3.60 million compared to SAR 11.08 million for the same period a year ago. Operational profit was SAR 2.87 million compared to SAR 3.24 million for the same period a year ago. For the nine months, the company announced net profit of SAR 34.45 million compared to SAR 29.25 million for the same period a year ago. Operational profit was SAR 11.22 million compared to SAR 9.42 million for the same period a year ago. Earning per share was SAR 0.77 compared to SAR 0.65 for the same period a year ago.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
SACO:AB SR23.77 SAR +2.06

SACO Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for SACO.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

SACO

Industry Average

Valuation SACO Industry Range
Price/Earnings 21.3x
Price/Sales 2.3x
Price/Book 1.3x
Price/Cash Flow 21.3x
TEV/Sales 1.2x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact SASCO, please visit www.sasco.com.sa. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.