Last C$0.06 CAD
Change Today -0.005 / -7.69%
Volume 2.0K
SYH On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Venture
Berlin
OTC US
As of 9:30 AM 09/15/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

skyharbour resources ltd (SYH) Snapshot

Open
C$0.06
Previous Close
C$0.07
Day High
C$0.06
Day Low
C$0.06
52 Week High
03/19/14 - C$0.18
52 Week Low
09/2/14 - C$0.06
Market Cap
3.4M
Average Volume 10 Days
58.3K
EPS TTM
C$-0.05
Shares Outstanding
56.9M
EX-Date
--
P/E TM
--
Dividend
--
Dividend Yield
--
Current Stock Chart for SKYHARBOUR RESOURCES LTD (SYH)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

skyharbour resources ltd (SYH) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

skyharbour resources ltd (SYH) Details

Skyharbour Resources Ltd., a uranium exploration company, is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of resource properties in Canada. The company primarily explores for uranium and gold deposits. It has interests in various uranium projects in Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan; and Gold Projects in Red Lake, Ontario. The company was formerly known as Skyharbour Developments, Ltd. and changed its name to Skyharbour Resources Ltd. in October 2002. Skyharbour Resources Ltd. was incorporated in 1970 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.

Founded in 1970

skyharbour resources ltd (SYH) Top Compensated Officers

Chief Executive Officer, President and Direct...
Total Annual Compensation: --
Chairman, Acting Chief Financial Officer and ...
Total Annual Compensation: --
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

skyharbour resources ltd (SYH) Key Developments

Skyharbour Resources Ltd. Completes Field Program at Mann Lake Uranium Project in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan

Skyharbour Resources Ltd. announced that it has just completed its Phase 1 Field Program consisting of a ground-based electromagnetic (EM) survey on its 60% owned Mann Lake Uranium Project. The final results and interpretation of the survey are pending. The property is strategically located on the east side of the Athabasca Basin 25 km southwest of Cameco's McArthur River Mine and 15 km northeast and along strike of Cameco's Millennium uranium deposit. Skyharbour's Mann Lake property is also adjacent to the Mann Lake Joint Venture operated by Cameco with partners Denison Mines and AREVA. Recently, Denison acquired International Enexco and its 30% interest in the Mann Lake Joint Venture after the 2014 winter drill program discovered high-grade, basement-hosted uranium mineralization. The drill program intersected 2.31% eU3O8 over 5.1 metres including 10.92% eU3O8 over 0.4 metres. The Mann Lake Uranium Project consists of one mineral claim covering 3,473 hectares located in the eastern Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan. The property is under a joint venture agreement with Aben Resources owning 40% and Skyharbour owning the other 60% interest in the property.

Skyharbour Resources Ltd. Commences Exploration Program at Mann Lake Uranium Project in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan

Skyharbour Resources Ltd. announced it has commenced its Phase 1 Field Program consisting of a ground-based electromagnetic survey on its 60% owned Mann Lake Uranium Project. The property is strategically located on the east side of the Athabasca Basin 25 km southwest of Cameco's McArthur River Mine and 15 km northeast and along strike of Cameco's Millennium uranium deposit. Skyharbour's Mann Lake property is also adjacent to the Mann Lake Joint Venture operated by Cameco with partners Denison Mines and AREVA. Recently, Denison acquired International Enexco and its 30% interest in the Mann Lake Joint Venture after the 2014 winter drill program discovered high-grade, basement-hosted uranium mineralization. The drill program intersected 2.31% eU3O8 over 5.1 metres including 10.92% eU3O8 over 0.4 metres. The Mann Lake Uranium Project consists of one mineral claim covering 3,473 hectares located in the eastern Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan. The property is under a joint venture agreement with Aben Resources owning 40% and Skyharbour owning the other 60% interest in the property.

Skyharbour Resources Ltd. Announces Exploration Plans for Preston Uranium Property

Skyharbour Resources Ltd. provided an update on the exploration plans for the Preston Uranium Property (the 'Property') being explored by the Western Athabasca Syndicate (the 'Syndicate'). The Syndicate is planning a field program for September and October that will consist of geophysical and geochemical surveys to further refine high priority drill targets and identify new targets. The Preston Property is strategically located proximal to Fission Uranium's expanding, high grade Patterson Lake South ('PLS') discovery as well as NexGen Energy's Arrow discovery. Fission recently announced a new discovery of anomalous radioactivity in hole PLS14-255 where basement hosted conductors have been identified 17 km southeast of the main discovery area. The Preston Property's Fin target area is less than 2 km east of this newly reported discovery and the Syndicate holds the land position on strike to the south along the same conductive corridor. Numerous high priority targets at Preston are located on this fertile exploration corridor and will be a primary focus for the upcoming exploration this fall. Preston Uranium Property Map and Regional Exploration Corridors: The Syndicate recently reported highly encouraging results from a first-pass diamond drill program at Preston consisting of nine holes which confirmed the presence of widespread alteration, structural disruption and radioactivity that are typically associated with uranium deposits in the Athabasca Basin. The three initial drill target areas, out of a growing target base currently standing at fifteen, were selected by the Syndicate's Technical Committee for drilling based on encouraging fieldwork results and coincident anomalies. The majority of uranium targets on the Property have not yet received any drill exploration. Preston Uranium Property High Priority Target Areas: Additional drill testing of the various target areas is being planned including drilling at high priority targets that will be accessible when freeze-up occurs later this year. The Syndicate intends to conduct over $2 million in exploration and drill programs within the next twelve months at the Preston Property. Skyharbour Resources has recently been voted in as the new operator of the Western Athabasca Syndicate moving forward in place of the previous operator Athabasca Nuclear. The Preston Uranium Property: The 246,643 hectare Preston Uranium Property is the individual property proximal to Fission Uranium's Patterson Lake South high-grade uranium discovery and the recent discovery made by NexGen Energy on the Rook-1 Project. The Syndicate is the land tenure holder in the southwest Athabasca Basin region including properties strategically situated to the southwest and to the northeast of the PLS and NexGen discoveries. Approx. $3,500,000 in exploration has been carried out to date by the Syndicate on the Preston property and many priority targets remain for further follow up with both fieldwork and drill testing.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
SYH:CN C$0.06 CAD -0.005

SYH Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for SYH.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

SYH

Industry Average

Valuation SYH Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales -- Not Meaningful
Price/Book 2.0x
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact SKYHARBOUR RESOURCES LTD, please visit www.skyharbourltd.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.