Last 243.80 INR
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
UNTEA On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Natl India
As of 7:06 AM 09/19/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

united nilgiri tea estates (UNTEA) Snapshot

Open
250.00
Previous Close
243.80
Day High
250.05
Day Low
243.10
52 Week High
03/18/14 - 285.00
52 Week Low
09/25/13 - 195.00
Market Cap
1.2B
Average Volume 10 Days
464.3
EPS TTM
11.50
Shares Outstanding
5.0M
EX-Date
--
P/E TM
21.2x
Dividend
2.70
Dividend Yield
--
Current Stock Chart for UNITED NILGIRI TEA ESTATES (UNTEA)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

united nilgiri tea estates (UNTEA) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

united nilgiri tea estates (UNTEA) Details

The United Nilgiri Tea Estates Co. Ltd manufactures and sells tea in India and internationally. The company offers organic teas, including green teas and value added teas. It also rents a commercial building. The company was incorporated in 1922 and is based in Coimbatore, India.

Founded in 1922

united nilgiri tea estates (UNTEA) Top Compensated Officers

Whole-Time Director
Total Annual Compensation: 1.9M
Whole-Time Director
Total Annual Compensation: 1.9M
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2013.

united nilgiri tea estates (UNTEA) Key Developments

The United Nilgiri Tea Estates Company Limited, Annual General Meeting, Sep 19, 2014

The United Nilgiri Tea Estates Company Limited, Annual General Meeting, Sep 19, 2014. Agenda: To consider payment of dividend.

the United Nilgiri Tea Estates Company Limited Recommends Final Dividend for the Year Ended on March 31, 2014

The United Nilgiri Tea Estates Company Limited at the meeting held on May 30, 2014 recommended a final Dividend of INR 1.70 per share (17%) for the year ended on March 31, 2014. In to an interim Dividend of INR 1 (10%) already paid, the total dividend amounts to INR 2.70 per share (27%), for the year ended on March 31, 2014.

The United Nilgiri Tea Estates Company Limited, Board Meeting, May 30, 2014

The United Nilgiri Tea Estates Company Limited, Board Meeting, May 30, 2014. Agenda: To recommended a final Dividend of INR 1.70 per share (17%) for the year ended on 31 March 2014.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
UNTEA:IN 243.80 INR 0.00

UNTEA Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for UNTEA.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

UNTEA

Industry Average

Valuation UNTEA Industry Range
Price/Earnings 15.2x
Price/Sales 2.7x
Price/Book -- Not Meaningful
Price/Cash Flow 11.8x
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact UNITED NILGIRI TEA ESTATES, please visit --. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.