Last A$0.01 AUD
Change Today -0.001 / -7.69%
Volume 240.0K
As of 2:10 AM 08/29/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

vdm group ltd (VMG) Snapshot

Open
A$0.01
Previous Close
A$0.01
Day High
A$0.01
Day Low
A$0.01
52 Week High
06/13/14 - A$0.02
52 Week Low
10/31/13 - A$0.0060
Market Cap
37.5M
Average Volume 10 Days
1.7M
EPS TTM
A$-0.0090
Shares Outstanding
3.1B
EX-Date
09/29/10
P/E TM
--
Dividend
--
Dividend Yield
--
Current Stock Chart for VDM GROUP LTD (VMG)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

vdm group ltd (VMG) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

vdm group ltd (VMG) Details

VDM Group Limited provides engineering and construction services to the mining and resources, transport and civil infrastructure, and urban development sectors in Australia. The company offers building construction services, including remote area camp and village accommodation; and non process infrastructures comprising workshops, airports, control buildings, warehouses, and ammonium nitrate stores. It also provides civil construction services for bulk earthworks, land development, marine and port infrastructure, roads and bridges, water and wastewater, and concrete structures. In addition, the company offers various engineering services that include building services consulting, civil engineering, environmental consulting, marine engineering, structural engineering, and traffic engineering. Further, it offers engineering services for infrastructure, industrial, transport, water, master planning, town planning, building design, and project management. VDM Group Limited was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.

350 Employees
Last Reported Date: 10/29/13
Founded in 1978

vdm group ltd (VMG) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

vdm group ltd (VMG) Key Developments

VDM Group Is Reviewing Strategic Options

VDM Group Limited (ASX:VMG) confirms that it is currently reviewing a number of strategic options to grow the business and is considering undertaking future capital raisings as part of this strategy. Any such capital raisings are incomplete and uncertain.

Sany Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd. to Form Joint Venture with VDM Group Limited

Sany Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd. has signed a letter of intent (LOI) to form a joint venture (JV) with VDM Group Limited for the purpose of lease, sales and service of construction heavy equipment. Under the terms of the LOI, Sany Heavy Machinery will hold a 51% stake, while VDM Group will hold the remaining 49% stake in JV. The JV business scope will include lease, sales, parts sales, and after sales maintenance service in Australia. Its product range will include SANY equipment other than SANY mining and port equipment.

VDM Group Limited expected to report Fiscal Year 2014 results on August 30, 2014. This event was calculated by Capital IQ (Created on May 22, 2014).

VDM Group Limited expected to report Fiscal Year 2014 results on August 30, 2014. This event was calculated by Capital IQ (Created on May 22, 2014).

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
VMG:AU A$0.01 AUD -0.001

VMG Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Ausenco Ltd A$0.57 AUD 0.00
Engenco Ltd A$0.12 AUD 0.00
Lycopodium Ltd A$2.18 AUD 0.00
Sedgman Ltd A$0.57 AUD +0.025
Southern Cross Electrical Engineering Ltd A$0.59 AUD +0.015
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

VMG

Industry Average

Valuation VMG Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 0.1x
Price/Book NM Not Meaningful
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales 0.2x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact VDM GROUP LTD, please visit www.vdmgroup.com.au. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.