Last $0.0090 SGD
Change Today -0.001 / -10.00%
Volume 9.1M
WTE On Other Exchanges
As of 5:04 AM 09/19/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

we holdings ltd (WTE) Snapshot

Previous Close
Day High
Day Low
52 Week High
09/20/13 - $0.04
52 Week Low
09/19/14 - $0.0090
Market Cap
Average Volume 10 Days
Shares Outstanding
Dividend Yield
Current Stock Chart for WE HOLDINGS LTD (WTE)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

we holdings ltd (WTE) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

we holdings ltd (WTE) Details

WE Holdings Ltd., through its subsidiaries, operates as a distributor and manufacturers’ representative of electronic components and test equipment for the disk drive industry. It operates in two segments, Electronic Components Distribution, and Systems and Equipment Distribution. The company provides active, passive, and electromechanical products; and components solutions, including memory devices, radio frequency modules, power management integrated circuits, microcontrollers, transistors, mosfets, capacitors, inductors, resistors, crystal, oscillators, and connectors, as well as offers industrial power solutions and design-in services. It also provides system integration products with a focus on hard disk drive, semiconductor, and industrial market areas covering system installation, calibration, training, repair, integration, and testing services. The company serves original design manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers, and electronics manufacturers. In addition, it is involved in the provision of property investment holding and property management services. Further, the company focuses on the commodities sector. It primarily operates in Singapore, Malaysia, India, the People’s Republic of China, and Hong Kong. The company was incorporated in 1986 is headquartered in Singapore.

we holdings ltd (WTE) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

we holdings ltd (WTE) Key Developments

WE Holdings Ltd. Announces Resignation of Tan Soon Tien as Independent Director, with Effective from July 29, 2014

WE Holdings Ltd. announced the resignation of Mr. Tan Soon Tien retired at the annual general meeting of the company and did not seek for re-election, with effective from July 29, 2014.

WE Holdings Ltd. Incorporates New Subsidiary WE Components (Penang) Sdn. Bhd. in Penang

The Board of Directors of WE Holdings Ltd. announced that the company has incorporated a new subsidiary in Penang, Malaysia. The Company owns 99% equity interest in the Subsidiary, with the remaining 1% held by Mr. Terence Tea Yeok Kian, the Executive Chairman and Managing Director of the Company. The Subsidiary is incorporated to operate the Group's components business in Penang, Malaysia. The name of subsidiary is WE Components (Penang) Sdn. Bhd. and principal activities are components business.

WE Holdings Ltd., Annual General Meeting, Jul 29, 2014

WE Holdings Ltd., Annual General Meeting, Jul 29, 2014., at 10:00 Singapore Standard Time. Location: 10 ubi Crescent. Agenda: To receive and adopt the audited accounts for the year ended March 31, 2014 together with the report of the directors and auditors thereon; to approve the payment of directors' fees for the year ended March 31, 2014; to re-elect Mr. tan Wee Peng Kelvin and Mr. Tan Soon Tien; to re-appoint Messrs Nexia TS public accounting corporation as auditors of the company; to authorise the directors to allot and issue shares in the capital of the company; to authorise the directors to grant awards and issue shares under the WE share award scheme; and to transact any other business.


Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
WTE:SP $0.01 SGD -0.001

WTE Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for WTE.
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation WTE Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 0.1x
Price/Book 0.6x
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales NM Not Meaningful

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact WE HOLDINGS LTD, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at