Last $64.45 HKD
Change Today +0.45 / 0.70%
Volume 3.7M
2 On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Hong Kong
Frankfurt
Frankfurt
As of 4:01 AM 07/30/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by CLP HOLDINGS LTD (2) in the last 6 months

Announced 05/8/14
CLP Holdings Ltd.
Buyback

CLP Holdings Ltd. (SEHK:2) announces a share repurchase program. Under the program, the company will repurchase up to 252,645,057 shares, representing 10% of its share capital. Any repurchase will be made out of funds which are legally available for the purpose in accordance with the memorandum of association and bye-laws of the company and the Companies Act. The repurchases will be in accordance with laws and requirements and regulations of the Stock Exchange of Hong ...
Read More


2's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 05/8/14.
 
Announced 04/2/14
2.09B for CLP Power China (Tianjin) Limited
Merger/Acquisition

CA Holdings Limited signed a share transfer agreement to acquire CLP Power China (Tianjin) Limited from CLP Holdings Ltd. (SEHK:2) for CNY 2.1 billion in cash on April 2, 2014. The payment of the consideration comprises of the acquisition of the entire issued share capital and all related shareholder loans. The consideration for the disposal will be payable as 10% of the total consideration within 20 working days after the signing of the agreement and the remaining 90% ...
Read More


2's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 04/2/14.
Investor / Buyer
CA Holdings Limited
Creditor / Lender
CLP Holdings Ltd.
 
Announced 04/2/14
160.00M for CLP Power China (Shenmu) Limited
Merger/Acquisition

CA Holdings Limited signed a share transfer agreement to acquire CLP Power China (Shenmu) Limited from CLP Holdings Ltd. (SEHK:2) for CNY 160 million in cash on April 2, 2014. The payment of the consideration comprises of the acquisition of the entire issued share capital and all related shareholder loans. The consideration for the disposal will be payable as 10% of the total consideration within 20 working days after the signing of the agreement and the remaining 90% ...
Read More


2's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 04/2/14.
Investor / Buyer
CA Holdings Limited
Creditor / Lender
CLP Holdings Ltd.
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
2:HK $64.45 HKD +0.45

2 Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for 2.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

2

Industry Average

Valuation 2 Industry Range
Price/Earnings 26.7x
Price/Sales 1.5x
Price/Book 1.9x
Price/Cash Flow 11.8x
TEV/Sales 0.7x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact CLP HOLDINGS LTD, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.