jsr corp (4185:Tokyo)
Transactions by JSR CORP (4185) in the last 6 months
NEC Corporation (TSE:6701) agreed to acquire 60% stake in the in-house information system division of JSR Corp. (TSE:4185) on April 15, 2013. JSR Corp will spins off its in-house information system division into a new firm and NEC will acquire a 60% stake in it to develop information systems for the JSR group. JSR will set up the new company, JN System Partners in May 2012 and own the remaining 40% stake.
Medical & Biological Laboratories Co., Ltd. (JASDAQ:4557) announced a private placement of 8,704,000 shares at ¥517 per share for gross proceeds of ¥4,499,968,000 on March 12, 2013. The transaction will include sole participation from new investor, JSR Corp. As part of the round, one member of JSR Corp. will join the company's board of directors. The investor will acquire a total of 33.4% stake in the company through this transaction. The company will issue the shares ...
ChromaCon AG announced that it has raised a round of funding from new investor JSR Corp. on February 14, 2013. As part of the transaction, the investor will acquire a minority interest in the company.
|Cabot Corp||$38.88 USD||+0.44|
|Croda International PLC||2,461 GBp||+72.00|
|Synthos SA||5.23 PLN||+0.06|
|Wacker Chemie AG||€59.80 EUR||+1.74|
|Zeon Corp||¥1,011 JPY||+25.00|
|View Industry Companies|
Post a JobJobs
- Thomasville, GA | Flowers FoodsPosted: Jun 07
- San Francisco, CA | YelpPosted: Jun 06
- San Francisco, CA | PeoplematterPosted: Jun 06
- Orlando, FL | Consult SoftPosted: May 22