Last €12.62 EUR
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 210.0
9A2 On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
NASDAQ GS
Frankfurt
As of 10:48 AM 12/23/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by ARES CAPITAL CORP (9A2) in the last 6 months

Announced 10/30/14
9.00M for elementek, LLC
Private Placement

Elementek, LLC announced that it will receive $3,274,965 in funding on October 30, 2014. The company will issue membership units and option, warrant or other right to acquire another security in the transaction. The company will issue securities pursuant to exemption provided under Regulation D. The minimum investment accepted from any outside investor will be $18,495.


9A2's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 10/30/14.
Investor / Buyer
Ares Capital Corporation
Ares Capital Management LLC
Meritage Funds
Sweetwater Capital Corp
 
Announced 09/27/14
Crown Health Care Laundry Services, Inc.
Merger/Acquisition

Ares Capital Management LLC, Quilvest S.A. (BDL:001179080) along with Blenheim Investors LP and Quilvest S.A. (BDL:001179080) acquired an unknown minority stake in Crown Health Care Laundry Services, Inc. on March 14, 2014. Ares Capital Corporation will own 11% stake in Crown Health Care Laundry Services after the transaction. Jennifer Perkins, Christopher Dorian, Clever Gallegos, Julie Marion, Kristin Mendoza and Conray Tseng of Latham & Watkins LLP acted as legal advisor ...
Read More


9A2's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 09/27/14.
Investor / Buyer
Ares Capital Corporation
Ares Capital Management LLC
Blenheim Investors LP
Quilvest S.A.
 
Announced 08/7/14
12.00M for S.B. Restaurant Co. Inc.
Merger/Acquisition

CM7 Capital Partners, LLC entered into an asset purchase agreement to acquire substantially all assets of S.B. Restaurant Company from Ares Capital Corporation sponsored by Ares Capital Management LLC, Fidus Investment Corporation sponsored by Fidus Investment Advisors, LLC, KarpReilly LLC and other shareholders for $12.1 million on August 6, 2014. The purchase price also included assumption of liabilities, plus certain wind down payments and DIP obligations. The transaction ...
Read More


9A2's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 08/7/14.
Investor / Buyer
CM7 Capital Partners, LLC
Creditor / Lender
Apax Partners LLP
Ares Capital Corporation
Ares Capital Management LLC
Fidus Investment Advisors, LLC
Fidus Investment Corporation
KarpReilly LLC
Financial Advisor
Mastodon Ventures, Inc.
Legal Advisor
Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones LLP
 
Announced 07/4/14
148.00M for Apple & Eve, LLC
Merger/Acquisition

Lassonde Industries Inc. (TSX:LAS.A) entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Apple & Eve, LLC from US Juice Partners, LLC, ClearLight Partners LLC, Ares Capital Management LLC and others for $150 million in cash on July 3, 2014. Post acquisition, Lassonde will have a 90%, through an existing stake and through capital contribution for the acquisition financing, members of the Lassonde family will own the remaining 10% equity interest in Apple & Eve, LLC. Transaction ...
Read More


9A2's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 07/4/14.
Investor / Buyer
Lassonde Industries Inc.
Creditor / Lender
Ares Capital Corporation
Ares Capital Management LLC
ClearLight Partners II, L.P.
ClearLight Partners LLC
US Juice Partners, LLC
Financial Advisor
Houlihan Lokey Capital, Inc.
Legal Advisor
Armstrong Teasdale LLP
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
9A2:GR €12.62 EUR 0.00

9A2 Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for 9A2.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

9A2

Industry Average

Valuation 9A2 Industry Range
No financial data is available for 9A2.
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact ARES CAPITAL CORP, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.