Last A$2.59 AUD
Change Today -0.025 / -0.96%
Volume 698.3K
As of 12:30 AM 09/18/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by ABACUS PROPERTY GROUP (ABP) in the last 6 months

Announced 08/29/14
Oasis Retail Centre at Broadbeach
Merger/Acquisition

Abacus Property Group (ASX:ABP) agreed to acquire Oasis retail centre at Broadbeach from Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (TSX:BAM.A) on August 29, 2014.


ABP's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 08/29/14.
Investor / Buyer
Abacus Property Group
Creditor / Lender
Brookfield Asset Management Inc.
 
Announced 08/18/14
120.00M for Towers 2, 3 and 4 of the World Trade Centre, Melbourne
Merger/Acquisition

Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. (NYSE:KKR) and Abacus Property Group (ASX:ABP) entered into definitive transaction documents to acquire a 70% interest in Towers 2, 3 and 4 of the World Trade Centre, Melbourne from Asset 1 WTC Pty Ltd. for approximately AUD 120 million on August 18, 2014. The consideration is excluding closing costs. Under the terms of the venture, KKR will fund 75% of the equity and Abacus will fund the remaining 25% equity. The transaction is subject ...
Read More


ABP's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 08/18/14.
Investor / Buyer
Abacus Property Group
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P.
Creditor / Lender
Asset 1 WTC Pty Ltd.
 
Announced 07/4/14
94.00M for 18 Level Commercial Office Building at 484 St Kilda Road
Merger/Acquisition

GROCON PTY LTD and UBS Global Asset Management (Australia) Ltd entered into a contract to acquire 18 Level Commercial Office Building at 484 St Kilda Road from Abacus Property Group (ASX:ABP) and Heitman LLC for AUD 94 million on July 4, 2014. The deal is expected to close in September, 2014. James Kaufman of JLL and Paul Henley and Stephen Imrie of Knight Frank handled the sale.


ABP's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 07/4/14.
Investor / Buyer
GROCON PTY LTD
UBS Global Asset Management (Australia) Ltd.
Creditor / Lender
Abacus Property Group
Heitman LLC
 
Announced 06/10/14
107.00M for Portfolio of 10 Industrial Assets
Merger/Acquisition

Propertylink entered into a contract to acquire a portfolio of 10 industrial assets from Abacus Property Group (ASX:ABP) and Abacus Diversified Income Fund II managed by Abacus Funds Management Limited for approximately AUD 110 million on June 10, 2014. The portfolio of ten industrial assets consists of four assets from Abacus Property Group’s balance sheet and six assets from Abacus Diversified Income Fund II’s balance sheet. Settlement is to occur in June 2014. Matt ...
Read More


ABP's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 06/10/14.
Investor / Buyer
Propertylink
Creditor / Lender
Abacus Diversified Income Fund II
Abacus Funds Management Limited
Abacus Property Group
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
ABP:AU A$2.59 AUD -0.025

ABP Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Aveo Group A$2.20 AUD -0.02
Charter Hall Group A$4.20 AUD 0.00
Charter Hall Retail REIT A$3.82 AUD 0.00
Cromwell Property Group A$0.97 AUD -0.0025
Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group A$1.70 AUD -0.0025
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

ABP

Industry Average

Valuation ABP Industry Range
Price/Earnings 11.3x
Price/Sales 3.3x
Price/Book 1.0x
Price/Cash Flow 11.5x
TEV/Sales 1.4x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact ABACUS PROPERTY GROUP, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.