Last 3,219
Change Today -51.00 / -1.56%
Volume 73.8K
As of 11:00 AM 04/17/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by ADCORP HOLDINGS LTD (ADR) in the last 6 months

Announced 04/3/14
Kelly Group Limited
Merger/Acquisition

Adcorp Holdings Limited (JSE:ADR) acquired 29.37% stake in Kelly Group Limited (JSE:KEL) on April 3, 2014. In a related transaction, Adcorp Holdings Limited (JSE:ADR) made a non binding expression of interest to acquire remaining 70.63% in Kelly Group Limited (JSE:KEL) for approximately ZAR 170 million on April 3, 2014.


ADR's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 04/3/14.
Investor / Buyer
Adcorp Holdings Limited
 
Announced 04/3/14
315.00M for Kelly Group Limited
Merger/Acquisition

Adcorp Holdings Limited (JSE:ADR) made a non binding expression of interest to acquire remaining 70.63% in Kelly Group Limited (JSE:KEL) for approximately ZAR 170 million on April 3, 2014. Adcorp Holdings will pay ZAR 2.5 for each Kelly Group share to be settled in Adcorp ordinary shares with a cash underpin. In a related transaction, Adcorp Holdings Limited (JSE:ADR) acquired 29.37% stake in Kelly Group Limited (JSE:KEL) on April 3, 2014. Merchantec (Pty) Ltd. acted ...
Read More


ADR's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 04/3/14.
Investor / Buyer
Adcorp Holdings Limited
Financial Advisor
Merchantec (Pty) Ltd.
 
Announced 12/2/13
Adcorp Holdings Limited
Merger/Acquisition

Sanlam Investment Management Proprietary Limited on behalf of its clients acquired an unknown stake in Adcorp Holdings Limited (JSE:ADR) on December 2, 2013. After the acquisition, Sanlam Investment Management Proprietary Limited on behalf of its clients owns 12.44% stake in Adcorp.


ADR's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/2/13.
 
Announced 10/31/13
484.00M for Labour Solutions Australia Pty Ltd
Merger/Acquisition

Adcorp Holdings Limited (JSE:ADR) entered into an agreement to acquire Labour Solutions Australia Pty. Ltd. (LSA) from Andrew Northcott, Ken Warriner, John Moloney and Brian Goldfinch and other shareholders (collectively, sellers) for approximately ZAR 480 million on October 30, 2013. As a part of consideration, Adcorp shall pay a base consideration of ZAR 421 million with an agreed minimum and maximum purchase consideration of ZAR 252.6 million and ZAR 484.2 million, ...
Read More


ADR's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 10/31/13.
Investor / Buyer
Adcorp Holdings Limited
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
ADR:SJ 3,219.00 -51.00

ADR Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for ADR.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

ADR

Industry Average

Valuation ADR Industry Range
Price/Earnings -- Not Meaningful
Price/Sales -- Not Meaningful
Price/Book -- Not Meaningful
Price/Cash Flow -- Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful
 | 

Post a JobJobs

View all jobs

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact ADCORP HOLDINGS LTD, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.