aegis group plc (AI4N:Frankfurt)
Transactions by AEGIS GROUP PLC (AI4N) in the last 6 months
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. signed an agreement to acquire search and content marketing agency business from Covario, Inc. on September 17, 2014. Post acquisition, Covario's agency business will become part of Dentsu Aegis Network, and will transition toward operating as iProspect - Dentsu Aegis Network's global digital performance agency. Michael Gullaksen and Jeff Johnson, Chief Executive Officers of Covario will have key senior executive positions in the combined Covario ...
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. agreed to acquire 60% stake in Crimson Room Communications Proprietary Limited on August 15, 2014. The impact of this transaction on Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. consolidated financial results for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2015 is expected to be minimal.
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. signed an agreement to acquire 51% stake in Milestone Brandcom Private Limited on July 28, 2014. Dentsu Aegis Network will have an option in place that would allow expansion in steps to 100% at a later date. Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd will retain Milestone Brandcom’s identity, branding and culture and share its knowledge in creative and OOH planning with the group. Nabendu Bhattacharyya will continue as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director ...
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. entered into an agreement to acquire mktg, inc. (OTCPK:CMKG) for $23.31 million in cash on May 27, 2014. Dentsu will pay a merger consideration of $2.80 for each share of mktg, inc. At the effective time of the merger, each share of the mktg’s common stock issued and outstanding immediately prior to the effective time of the merger will be converted into the right to the merger consideration, including all shares of common stock issuable upon ...
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. signed an agreement to acquire 51% stake in Fifty Four Media LLP from the principal shareholders on May 14, 2014. Dentsu Aegis Network has the option to acquire the remaining 49% stake in Fifty Four Media in steps at a later date. Fifty Four Media reported gross profit of £5.24 million for the year ended December 31, 2013. The transaction is subject to competition law approval from the relevant authorities in Kazakhstan and the approval is expected ...
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. signed a definitive agreement to acquire 70% stake in PPR Profissionais de Publicidade Reunidos S/A on April 30, 2014. As of December 31, 2013, PPR Profissionais de Publicidade Reunidos S/A reported gross profit of BRL 134 million. Completion of the acquisition is subject to mandatory regulatory approval of Brazil’s competition authority, as well as the satisfaction of other customary closing conditions. The transaction is scheduled to be completed ...
|No competitor information is available for AI4N.|
|View Industry Companies|
|Price/Cash Flow||--||Not Meaningful|