Last €4.45 EUR
Change Today -0.04 / -0.89%
Volume 182.4K
AMP On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
BrsaItaliana
OTC US
OTC US
Frankfurt
As of 11:30 AM 04/16/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by AMPLIFON SPA (AMP) in the last 6 months

Announced 04/9/14
Medtechnica Orthophone Ltd.
Merger/Acquisition

Amplifon SpA (BIT:AMP) signed an agreement to acquire 60% stake in Medtechnica Orthophone Ltd. on April 9, 2014. The transaction is worth €12 million including the amount related to the call option on the remaining 40% and the impact of the consolidation of the acquired company's debt. Medtechnica Orthophone has revenues of approximately €10 million. The transaction is expected to be finalized in the second quarter of 2014 and is value-accretive in terms of EV/Ebitda. ...
Read More


AMP's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 04/9/14.
Investor / Buyer
Amplifon SpA
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
AMP:IM €4.45 EUR -0.04

AMP Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Audika Groupe €11.38 EUR 0.00
William Demant Holding A/S kr470.50 DKK +5.40
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

AMP

Industry Average

Valuation AMP Industry Range
Price/Earnings 78.4x
Price/Sales 1.2x
Price/Book 2.6x
Price/Cash Flow 17.0x
TEV/Sales 0.5x
 | 

Post a JobJobs

View all jobs

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact AMPLIFON SPA, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.