Last kr1,000 DKK
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
BORDB On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Copenhagen
As of 11:01 AM 07/11/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by F.E. BORDING A/S (BORDB) in the last 6 months

Announced 07/10/14
RelationshusetGekko Aps
Merger/Acquisition

F.E. Bording A/S (CPSE:BORD B) acquired 55% stake in RelationshusetGekko Aps on July 10, 2014. The remaining 45% stake will be helf by Jan Koehler and Maria Furb, the management of RelationshusetGekko.


BORDB's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 07/10/14.
Investor / Buyer
F.E. Bording A/S
 
Announced 03/27/14
Formula A/S, Sales Operations and Parts of its Specialty Production in Vivild
Merger/Acquisition

F.E. Bording A/S (CPSE:BORD B) signed a letter of intent to acquire sales operations and parts of its specialty production in Vivild from Formula A/S on March 27, 2014. As on April 10, 2014, F.E. Bording A/S signed an agreement to acquire sales operations and parts of its specialty production in Vivild from Formula A/S. The transaction is subject to completion of due diligence process. The transaction is expected to complete on May 1, 2014.


BORDB's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 03/27/14.
Investor / Buyer
F.E. Bording A/S
Creditor / Lender
Formula A/S
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
BORDB:DC kr1,000.00 DKK 0.00

BORDB Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for BORDB.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

BORDB

Industry Average

Valuation BORDB Industry Range
Price/Earnings 18.0x
Price/Sales 0.6x
Price/Book 2.6x
Price/Cash Flow 16.2x
TEV/Sales 0.3x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact F.E. BORDING A/S, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.