Last $0.01 USD
Change Today -0.0026 / -17.81%
Volume 51.4K
GEFI On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
OTC US
As of 8:10 PM 07/11/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by GEO FINANCE CORP (GEFI) in the last 6 months

Announced 02/19/14
Revolution Lubricants, Inc.
Merger/Acquisition

Geo Finance Corporation (OTCPK:GEFI) signed a letter of intent to acquire 51% stake in Revolution Lubricants, Inc. from Revolution Oil Inc. on February 18, 2014. As on March 19, 2014 Geo Finance Corporation (OTCPK:GEFI) signed a definitive agreement to acquire 51% stake in Revolution Lubricants, Inc. from Revolution Oil Inc. The agreement also gives Geo Finance Corp. the first right of refusal to purchase the remaining 49% of Revolution Lubricants, Inc.


GEFI's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 02/19/14.
Investor / Buyer
Geo Finance Corporation
Creditor / Lender
Revolution Oil, Inc.
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
GEFI:US $0.01 USD -0.0026

GEFI Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for GEFI.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

GEFI

Industry Average

Valuation GEFI Industry Range
Price/Earnings -- Not Meaningful
Price/Sales -- Not Meaningful
Price/Book -- Not Meaningful
Price/Cash Flow -- Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact GEO FINANCE CORP, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.