Last 38.70 INR
Change Today -0.65 / -1.65%
Volume 10.1K
GRDN On Other Exchanges
Natl India
As of 7:05 AM 04/16/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by GARDEN SILK MILLS LTD (GRDN) in the last 6 months

Announced 03/10/14
18.00M for Garden Silks Mills Ltd.
Private Placement

Garden Silks Mills Ltd. (BSE:500155) announced a private placement of 1,370,668 prepaid warrants at INR 51.07 per warrant for gross proceeds of INR 70,000,014.76 on March 10, 2014. The round will see participation from promoters on preferential basis. The company will receive 25% of the total amount, which is INR 17,500,003.69 at INR 12.7675 per warrant, as upfront payment at the time of allotment of warrants and the remaining 75% will be paid within eighteen months. ...
Read More

GRDN's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 03/10/14.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
GRDN:IN 38.70 INR -0.65

GRDN Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Century Enka Ltd 148.35 INR -5.35
Raymond Ltd 322.55 INR +4.85
Sintex Industries Ltd 45.05 INR -2.10
Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing Co Ltd 64.00 INR +1.40
Welspun India Ltd 101.75 INR -1.60
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation GRDN Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 0.0x
Price/Book 0.5x
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales NM Not Meaningful

Post a JobJobs

View all jobs

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact GARDEN SILK MILLS LTD, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at